Axiom Home Page
Posted By: Bilbo_Baggins LOTR Fans - 09/01/04 03:31 AM
I might be late to the party on this one... and it may have already been posted, so please forgive me if it was.

I didn't realize that their are easter eggs in the Extended versions of the first 2 releases. The first of 2 easter eggs on the The fellowship is pretty funny that includes Jack Black. Here are the instructions for those that have not had a chance to see it:

Disc 1
Go to the Scene Selections menus, and highlight the horizontal picture of Chapter 27, the last chapter on Disc 1. Press down on your remote control’s direction pad to highlight a ring icon. Click on the ring icon to watch the MTV version of Elrond’s secret council.

It's not ROFL type comedy, Jack Black is always kind of funny.

Posted By: Daphoid Re: LOTR Fans - 09/01/04 02:03 PM
I've actually seent his before on TV, but I'd forgotten it was on the DVD, teehee

- D
Posted By: ericb Re: LOTR Fans - 09/01/04 02:39 PM
You can also find instructions for easter eggs here.

I almost played that Jack Black bit with my daughters (11 and 8) in the room...wife caught me just in time. I try not to be too uptight about these things with my kids, but that one will have to wait until they're a little older (I am dreading the teenage years).

Have you seen the one with Gollum accepting the MTV award on TTT EE? An absolute riot.
Posted By: Bilbo_Baggins Re: LOTR Fans - 09/03/04 02:52 AM
not yet, i've been traveling all week. I'll get to it this weekend. sounds good.
Posted By: Zarak Re: LOTR Fans - 09/03/04 11:10 AM
When does ROTK EE come out?
Posted By: Bilbo_Baggins Re: LOTR Fans - 09/03/04 01:05 PM
not 100% positive on this, but I heard Novemeber 15, 2004.
I guess you can pre-order it on amazon.com.

Posted By: Capn_Pickard Re: LOTR Fans - 09/03/04 07:00 PM
I heard December 14, 2005.

See The digital bits
Posted By: mbj Re: LOTR Fans - 09/06/04 04:41 AM
12/14/05 ... ouch, that's a long time to wait!
© Axiom Message Boards