Axiom Home Page
Hello,
My wife and I are thinking about buying a few Axiom speakers, but we really want to hear what they sound like first. We live in Irving,TX... does anyone
1) live near Dallas, TX
2) Own Axiom Speakers
3) are willing to let us hear their speakers?

We are looking at these speakers:
Towers: M60ti
Center: VP150
Side Surround: QS8
Rear Surround: M2i

We would like to hear ANY Axiom speakers....
We can offer up a free lunch as a "thank you"

thanks!
Rod Peterson
www.crazypetersons.com

Welcome, Rod. Go to the Auditioning thread in the Questions and Comments section and you'll find at least two owners in the Dallas area who've indicated a willingness to show off their Axioms(incidentally, I hear that the folks in Irving say that the Petersons aren't really all that crazy).
Posted By: richeydog Re: rod peterson - 09/05/04 08:14 AM
Hello Rod and welcome to the forum. I'm sure one
of the Texas boys will chime in as soon as possible
to answer your question. Good day, Mike.

Posted By: bray Re: rod peterson - 09/05/04 02:09 PM
Hey Rod come on by.
I live in Rowlett (about 30 or 40 minutes east of you). My setup includes M60s, VP100, Qs8s. I would be more than willing to audition my speakers for you. Just bring a few of your favorite cds and maybe dvds, and if you wait a few more days we can break in my new sacd player.
Just send me a PM and we will work it out from there.

Posted By: bray Re: rod peterson - 09/05/04 02:13 PM
P.S.
Do any of you guys ever sleep?????????????????
Looking at the post times I see one around 3AM.
Posted By: wyatth Re: rod peterson - 09/05/04 05:28 PM
Hello Rod,
Bray graciously let me audition his system a couple of weeks ago. Be prepared to be impressed.

Y'know those who audition their systems ought to be able to charge to the privledge, say a 6-pack of "Dead Guy" or something equally tasty ... I would have been happy to pay especially if they shared ...

Bray, Did you find that business card of the profesional installer? The guy at Hillcrest seemed to know his stuff, but Holy Guacamole are they expensive!

-dubya
Posted By: BigWill Re: rod peterson - 09/05/04 05:35 PM
I think you can do it yourself if you really try. Lots of jobs like that seem intimidating, but are very do-able if you just take it one step at a time.
Posted By: SpockTheater Re: rod peterson - 09/05/04 05:57 PM
<-- *Stares at the two "Dead Guys" in the 'fridge*
Posted By: wyatth Re: rod peterson - 09/05/04 06:22 PM
They ship beer from Oregon all the way to Bayou Country?
Posted By: SpockTheater Re: rod peterson - 09/05/04 08:55 PM
Yep...and the gators love it
© Axiom Message Boards