Axiom Home Page
Wondering if somebody compared or heard both the Axiom M80, VP150, QS8 vs. Infinity Beta50, ES350, etc. I would be interested in having comments and pros/cons of each! FOR SURE, the service is far far better with Axiom though. (Have called Infinity to have infos and it's a nightmare)

Sylvain
I have heard the Intinitys - side by side at Circuit City with Polks. Polk RTi8s sounded much better - in the opinion of my wife (college music major, very good ear), every (several) CC salesmen (went there many times, talked to many people before pulling the trigger on a deal), and myself. I also own Axiom M22s. They are very good speakers (90-95% as good as the Rti8s for 1/2 the price) so I suspect the Axiom system you are considering would be much better than the Infinity system - to my ear. I specifically asked one CC salesman "How do you sell any of the Infinitys with the Polks sitting right there next to them for a lower price?" and he said that they just sound better to some people - so there is clearly room for individual taste.
© Axiom Message Boards