Axiom Home Page
Posted By: SiteCR2 due any day - 10/21/04 11:51 AM
After months of research, talks w/ Axiom and Paradigm and multiple forum discussions. I finally ordered Axioms for my Yamaha RX-750 Receiver, Yamaha 5 disc Dvd and sony 50" rear projection HDTV... they felt so lonely w/o the proper sound setup.
I got Boston Cherry M60s and VP150 for the front, QS8s surround and M2s for the rear. My sub is the Velodyne 10". Always like that.

Wife currently doesn't think and upgrade was in order, although she got new leather lazyboy (burgundy) sofa, loveseat and recliner. If what you all say is true, then she will be in shock on the new setup. it is anticipated to arrive Friday.
I'll setup Friday night watch an adventure flick, then of course watch one of her type movies-- chick flick
then we'll watch the Passion of the Christ.

Posted By: Ajax Re: due any day - 10/21/04 12:56 PM
Well we all hope you enjoy your new speakers as much as we enjoy ours. Friday night sounds great. Be sure to let us know your impressions and your wife's reaction to everything. And pictures are always welcome around here. They're not too difficult to post.
Posted By: MarkSJohnson Re: due any day - 10/21/04 02:29 PM
Boy, you people here sure do push those photo requests, dontcha?
Posted By: Ajax Re: due any day - 10/21/04 03:54 PM
We are voyeurs, at heart.
Posted By: James_T Re: due any day - 10/21/04 06:57 PM
Most of us have already shown ours. We want you to show yours. It's only fair...

jr
Posted By: SiteCR2 Re: due any day - 10/22/04 03:22 PM
just checked online.
FEDEX just delivered them. going to try to leave work a tad bit early.
post pict once the system is fullup.
might even get the dog to pose in it.
cheers
Posted By: joninflorida Re: due any day - 10/22/04 03:38 PM
Jack, I am sure this has been discussed before, I have tried several times to post apics, HOE the heck to you do it, you need a dedicated other web-site?? Thanks Jon
Posted By: MarkSJohnson Re: due any day - 10/22/04 03:42 PM
Check out the FAQ here:
http://www.axiomaudio.com/boards/faq_english.php?Cat=#image
Posted By: joninflorida Re: due any day - 10/22/04 03:50 PM
Thanks mark, looked at that, I guess I am just not a computer guy, what exactly does

For example, if you have an image called cateye.gif and its available from your own website at http://www.mywebsite.com/pics, then you would use the following image markup:

mean, how do I create my own website??
Posted By: Ajax Re: due any day - 10/22/04 04:21 PM
Jon,

You need to have your pics uploaded to photo hosting web site like Photobucket.com. Go to Photobucket, sign up (it's free), and upload your photo(s) to your album. Be sure to size them so they don't take up gobs of space. You may have to experiment to figure out a good size.

Once uploaded to Photobucket, you'll see three small boxes under your photo labeled "Url," "Tag," and "Img." Left click on the "Img" box (or the "Tag" box) which will highlight it. Right click the box and click "Copy" which will put it on your clipboard.

Then go to the box, here at the forum, where you're creating your post. Right click anywhere in the box and click "Paste" which will put the "Img" line into your post. When you send your post to the thread, it should contain your photo.

Holler if you have problems.

Posted By: WhatFurrer Re: due any day - 10/22/04 04:22 PM
Jon,

DANG IT! Jack beat me to the draw... Who says old guys are slow?

Go to www.photobucket.com and set yourself up a free account...upload your images to the account and then cut and paste the "tag" description below the images into your posts...you should be good to go...

WhatFurrer
Posted By: Ajax Re: due any day - 10/22/04 04:27 PM
It's always good to be reinforced so I know I haven't spewed a bucket (pun intended) of &*#%.
© Axiom Message Boards