Axiom Home Page
Posted By: richeydog Hsu stf-2 BARGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!! - 10/31/04 12:45 AM
Hi Ya'll. I just returned home from compusa with my new HSU stf-2. Bought it for $200 clams because they are no longer selling them. I was fortunateto get the last one in my area(fresno). One heck of a deal if you can get your hands on one. And that port.... whoa she's big. Now the fun begins. Calibrating with avia and an spl meter. Cheers, Mike.
Thanks for the tip richeydog. I just returned from Compusa with a STF-2 ($200) and a Ventriloquist VT-12 system ($129). That is a sweet deal for $330. This will make an excellent 2nd 6.1 set up.
Posted By: dmn23 Re: Hsu stf-2 BARGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!! - 11/01/04 01:22 AM
So what do you think? I'm very impressed so far. Anyone need a slightly used EP175?
Posted By: Wid Re: Ventriloquist VT-12 on clearance as well... - 11/01/04 01:58 AM
I also have the VT-12 system as a second system.Let us know what you think of them.
Posted By: richeydog Re: Hsu stf-2 BARGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!! - 11/01/04 07:27 AM
Dmn23, I too am impressed with this sub. My former velodyne cht-8 would exhibit lots of noise which made it easily localizable. Although I haven't had time to test the new sub in a different location(s), it does sound and integrate better with my m 60's. I need to pick up a longer cable so I can find the best location. More testing later. Aufwiedersehn, Richeydog.
I've owned the STF-2 since June and I love it. I just ran out at lunch time and bought another one, along with the Ventriloquist VT-12 System, for less than I paid for my sub alone. Thanks for the tip, richeydog.
Posted By: richeydog Re: Hsu stf-2 BARGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!! - 11/01/04 09:03 PM
I can't take all the credit for this wonderful find. I heard about it from the avs forum and wanted to share the good news to everyone here. Enjoy your new sub. I am.
Richeydog.
Posted By: Wid Re: Hsu stf-2 BARGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!! - 11/01/04 09:33 PM
The sku # for the Stf-2 at Compusa is 305934.
© Axiom Message Boards