Axiom Home Page
Posted By: DoubleJ230 The Deed Is Done!! WOOHOO - 11/08/04 03:48 PM
Well guys, after researching since April and lurking on the boards since around that time I finally made the purchase this morning...M60/VP150/QS8/M22 in Mansfield Beech with the light gold grill - paired up with the Denon 3805! Everything was from the factory outlet except the M60's. I couldn't wait 6 weeks! Its gonna be hard enough waiting four weeks! Merry Christmas to me...

I am about a week out on moving into my new house and I wired in 7 channels so I figured what the heck, might as well utilize the technology. I will defintely be on here asking some questions come the first week of December. Thanks so much for all the help. This board was the definite factor in my deciding to go with Axiom's. After a couple months of reading the boards, I got a chance to hear them in person and was sold from that instant. Axiom service is top notch and you guys that post on here are very knowledgeable on Home Theater.

Now I am just waiting on the golden email!! Thanks again.
Posted By: bigjohn Re: The Deed Is Done!! WOOHOO - 11/08/04 04:13 PM
congrats there man. should be a very nice christmas for ya. that 3805 should push everything just fine. you have yourself quite a system.

let us know your impressions once its all set-up, and pics are mandatory.

bigjohn
Posted By: nickbuol Re: The Deed Is Done!! WOOHOO - 11/08/04 04:14 PM
Not Fair!

I ordered my M60/VP150/QS8 setup 2 weeks ago, and mine won't ship until Dec 10... I went with the cherry, but they aren't making me wait until January for the QS8s to become available, so I guess that I should be happy about it... It is just too hard. Especially since I already got billed on my credit card, and still have to wait.

Oh well, I still need to finish that part of the basement anyway, and this is my incentive...

Congrats on your purchase...
Posted By: DoubleJ230 Re: The Deed Is Done!! WOOHOO - 11/08/04 04:38 PM
Thanks...see but you have the SVS 20-39 - that's whats not fair. I am stuck (for now) with an older JBL sub. Maybe a sub will come at a later date. I thought about the cherry setup but man, that was a long wait, and I think the Beech will match my decor a little better.

Cute kid by the way...enjoy the wait as best you can...I have been waiting for like 6 months now so another 4 weeks won't be too bad.
Posted By: MiniRock Re: The Deed Is Done!! WOOHOO - 11/08/04 04:59 PM
Congrats DoubleJ230! You're going to love it!
Posted By: SirQuack Re: The Deed Is Done!! WOOHOO - 11/08/04 05:20 PM
Ditto, you'll luv that set up....

Asta La Vista Baaaby

Posted By: dmn23 Re: The Deed Is Done!! WOOHOO - 11/08/04 05:42 PM
As a former resident (prisoner?) of Tuscaloosa and its stellar (must stifle hysterical laughter...) learning institution, I offer a grudging congratulations.
Posted By: expatbrit Re: The Deed Is Done!! WOOHOO - 11/08/04 06:48 PM
You will love this system (mine is almost identical). Please post your thoughts on 7.1 when you are set up as I am on the fence at the moment on whether to add 2 more rear channels.
Posted By: DoubleJ230 Re: The Deed Is Done!! WOOHOO - 11/08/04 07:27 PM
I went back and forth between 5.1 and 7.1 but decided I might as well add the two rear channels for DPL IIx with the newer 3805 for 7.1 with movies. The logic I used also had to do with using the two M22's in the back for SACD and DVD-A. Although I have heard that the QS8's sound remarkably good with multichannel audio as well. I will definitely post pics and let you know what I think about 7.1 when I get it connected.
© Axiom Message Boards