Axiom Home Page
Posted By: expatbrit Denon 2910 at Crutchfield Scratch & Dent - 12/10/04 05:53 PM
Just picked up a New Denon 2910 at Crutchfield Scratch&Dent for $552. They say low stock so grab one now if you are interested. Anyone have one already and care to post a quick review?
I have this machine and I highly recommend calling Denon and ordering the latest edition of the firmware software. I loaded on before I even starting playing with it and I think the picture quaility is awesome! I have a Hitachi 57T500 and I upgraded to this player from the 910. I think you will be very happy with its performance.

I have it hooked up with a Blue Jean DVI and Coaxial cable...

Enjoy!
The 2910 is also one I've been considering for my Sanyo Z2. I would also love to hear some additional feedback, especially for front projector users.
A heads up to all. If the company I talked was correct, Denon will be raising their prices on the DVD line. At least as far as the 3910 for certain, because that's the one I was purchasing. For the 3910 the price is going up $200 retail come January 1st. Going from $1299 to $1499.

Yikes. If you ever had an excuse for your spouse...here's a good one.
Posted By: curtis Re: Denon 2910 at Crutchfield Scratch & Dent - 12/12/04 07:52 AM
Can't you get the 2910 on the net for around that price anyways?
Not with a Denon warranty, no.
© Axiom Message Boards