Axiom Home Page
Posted By: kaid B-Stock PB10-ISD - 12/14/04 07:35 AM
SVS has a PB10 in B-Stock right now for $375 if anyone is looking for one!

I'll probably be picking one up in a couple of months....too bad I can't afford it right now
Posted By: pmbuko Re: B-Stock PB10-ISD - 12/14/04 04:20 PM
you'll have to have me over when you've got one. We can trade auditions.

And you can borrow my SPL meter if you need it.
Posted By: rdwarn Re: B-Stock PB10-ISD - 12/14/04 05:23 PM
Kaid, Where did you see/read about the B-Stock SVS PB10-ISD. There website has nothing in the B-Stock section is why I"m asking.
Posted By: demasoni Re: B-Stock PB10-ISD - 12/14/04 05:36 PM
if you don't see it then it was sold, their B-stock will not last more than 3 days on the list so if you see a good deal there, jump on it IMMEDIATELY otherwise it'll be gone within hours.
Posted By: rdwarn Re: B-Stock PB10-ISD - 12/14/04 05:36 PM
Kaid,
Haha, I just called SVS. They had 1 left and I took it!!! I have been on the HSU B-Stock waiting list for 8 weeks for an STF-2. I contacted HSU and they said I was still way down on teh list and it would probably be quite a while until they got to me. Now I'm getting an SVS PB10!!! Wow, Kaid I can't thank you enough for your post!!
I hope the PB10-ISD will sound as good as my Uncle's STF. Not trying to start anything its just that I haven't really read much on SVS since I thought I couldn't afford one.
Posted By: kaid Re: B-Stock PB10-ISD - 12/14/04 05:59 PM
rdwarn, Congrats on your purchase...glad you were able to get a deal on it.

I think you may be the first person on this forum to get a PB10. I'd love to hear your impressions once you get it dailed in.
Posted By: kaid Re: B-Stock PB10-ISD - 12/14/04 06:15 PM
Peter,
I'd be happy to have you over when I get everything setup. And I actually do have an SPL meter that I've been having fun playing with for about a week, but might need some help actually using it accurately and correctly.
Posted By: rdwarn Re: B-Stock PB10-ISD - 12/14/04 06:32 PM
Sure, I'll definitly write a review. I've never had a sub before so I'm not sure if my review would hold any water but I'll be more then happy to give my impressions.
I can't believe the PB10 goes down below 20Hz!
Thanks
Posted By: pmbuko Re: B-Stock PB10-ISD - 12/14/04 08:39 PM
obligatory joke:

Oh yeah, well my sub goes down to ZERO Hz, and I don't even have to plug it in.
Posted By: rdwarn Re: B-Stock PB10-ISD - 12/15/04 05:13 PM
Oh yeah, well...damn, I don't have a comeback!

I hope I wasn't perceived as bragging for SVS. It's just that I didn't think I'd be able to afford a quality sub that goes below 20Hz. I know from reading this forum there are strong feelings towards SVS, HSU, Axiom subs. Fact of the matter is, the only reason I ended up getting SVS was simply do to the fact that SVS had a b-stock unit I could afford available that day and I would have had to wait for an HSU unit. I have zero subs now so anything is probably an improvement.
Posted By: pmbuko Re: B-Stock PB10-ISD - 12/15/04 11:03 PM
I was just trying to be funny. I didn't think you were bragging at all. I have an SVS, too.
© Axiom Message Boards