Axiom Home Page
Posted By: glacier Thanks - 12/16/04 03:13 AM
After much searching, listening and reading speaker reviews I decided to purchase an Epic 60 system. This forum helped me make that decision. When you live in Montana there just aren’t many places where you can listen to quality speakers. The Axioms are great. Even with Tinnitus my old ears could hear the difference. If I could figure out how to add images to this post you could see where my 20 year old Bose 501s ended up. You can see from my component list that I even dug out some rather old equipment and despite their age they sound amazing.

I am positive that I listen to the best speakers in town. But, with only 200 others living here, that may not be exactly a challenge. Anyway, thanks for all your great posts and honest opinions. You helped me make the right choice.

Posted By: spiffnme Re: Thanks - 12/16/04 03:18 AM
glad we could help, and even glader that you love your new speakers!

Posted By: Ray3 Re: Thanks - 12/16/04 03:42 AM
Well, we know of ONE place in Montana to listen to some quality speakers!! Congratulations. It's always nice to see these kinds of notes.
Posted By: SirQuack Re: Thanks - 12/16/04 03:43 AM
Welcome aboard Glacier!
Posted By: Ajax Re: Thanks - 12/16/04 04:04 AM
I have tinnitus in my right ear (to much loud rock and roll when I was a sound man for a band). It almost never notice it, and it never bothers me. If you have "old ears," the rest of you must be "old" too. Hey Ray! Another "OLD" guy. We gotta talk him into stickin' around. Welcome to the forum, and I'm so glad you're enjoying your Axioms.
© Axiom Message Boards