Axiom Home Page
Posted By: joninflorida one last crude drawing/any advice - 12/20/04 09:47 PM
Getting to that running of the wires before sheet-rock area, any help on placement, ideas, distances, sub placement I know is a wait and see. Any advice would be great. &.1 set-up.

Posted By: LT61 Re: one last crude drawing/any advice - 12/20/04 09:53 PM
Make that, one...
really BIG
last, crude
drawing post.
Posted By: pmbuko Re: one last crude drawing/any advice - 12/20/04 10:03 PM
That's a great room, alright!

Everything looks great, except (as you mentioned) the sub placement. You might find that you get better bass response by placing the two subs together instead of across the room from each other.
Posted By: Misfit_Toy Re: one last crude drawing/any advice - 12/20/04 10:10 PM
There is no denying the greatness of that room...

Mind if I park by Boeing in there?
Posted By: ringmir Re: one last crude drawing/any advice - 12/20/04 11:15 PM
This thread allowed me to use the tilt wheel feature on my new mouse for the first time...thanks!
Posted By: pmbuko Re: one last crude drawing/any advice - 12/20/04 11:24 PM
Oooh, I'm having mouse envy.
Posted By: joninflorida Re: one last crude drawing/any advice - 12/20/04 11:28 PM
The first crude drawing was soooo small, you couldn't see anything. This one is silly big, I am a computer idiot. Sorry guys, I am slowly learning.
Posted By: pmbuko Re: one last crude drawing/any advice - 12/20/04 11:29 PM
Not to worry. The large image in this case is a plus as it gives a great sense of scale to the room.
Posted By: Misfit_Toy Re: one last crude drawing/any advice - 12/21/04 03:08 PM
HELLO...hello....hello.....hello......
Posted By: Ned Re: one last crude drawing/any advice - 12/21/04 04:25 PM
WOW,
That house comes with contemporary furnishings, (blue furniture).
I only run two channel but it looks like you have it laid out pretty well considering all the openings to the other rooms. Looks like you have the "sub-end" of things pretty well covered, those twin 2039+ cylinders will come on like a tornado when required.
Posted By: joninflorida Re: one last crude drawing/any advice - 12/21/04 08:07 PM
YUP, blue velour!! fuzzy dice hanging from the mounts. blue shag (absorbing) carpet, and me in my polyester smoking jacket!! First DVD - staying alive!! It took me a bit to understand what you were saying. Like I said a "crude" drawing, did it at the bar, with a sandwich and a cold beer, and a 10 cent BLUE bic pen. You made me laugh though.
© Axiom Message Boards