Axiom Home Page
Posted By: KC_Mike My Axiom Purchase - A Piece of Advice - 12/30/04 01:21 AM
I just got a call from Axiom today and my credit card didn't go through because my bank still had my old address on the card. It is not unusual for a bank to be 6 months behind but I have had this address for a year now.

I got that taken care of and then the security area of the bank rejected the purchase to make sure it was really me doing the purchasing. I guess I didn't think of that and should have called my bank ahead of time.

Now I am having to pay overnight charges to get them here by Friday. I already took the day off and cannot get a day off next week.

Just thought I would share this information with you. It might be a good idea for anybody making a purchase to call your bank and make sure they have the right address and to get the authorization taken care of ahead of time. Live and learn.
Posted By: mwc Re: My Axiom Purchase - A Piece of Advice - 12/30/04 01:40 AM
What a buzz kill! I probably would have paid the overnight charges too. I wouldn't have been able to stand the anticipation. Keep you fingers crossed that all goes well with the shipping.
Posted By: ravi_singh Re: My Axiom Purchase - A Piece of Advice - 12/30/04 08:16 AM
I had had similar problems with my credit card for a couple of big purchases, but I am completely understand and even loving of that system due to FRAUD

Someone in vancouver duped my card and was buying small things, 50-10$ purchases. But then he tried to buy $3000 worth of jewelry and it was rejected, thankfully, otherwise i would have had to pay until the bank agreed it was fraud (they still owe me $250, this happened in september).
© Axiom Message Boards