Axiom Home Page
Posted By: ClimberGuy New Home Theater! - 01/03/05 06:20 PM
I got my new home theater room up and running New Years Eve after 2 months of remodel construction ( getting a bathroom up and running had priority though ) and the new Axiom speakers sound absolutely awesome!! I have a pair of M22's on stands, a VP150 center, four QS 4 surrounds and a 8" Klipsch sub hooked up to a denon 3805 in a 15' x 16' x 8' room. Watched the newly remastered dvd Top Gun New Years Eve with the neighbors on our DLP projector - they were blown away with the picture and the sound!! Couldn't be happier ( although I might be when my SVS PB 10 sub gets here today ) - thank you Axiom!! And music is also outstanding on these speakers I might add.........I'm quite pleased!
Posted By: Ray3 Re: New Home Theater! - 01/03/05 06:23 PM
Outstanding, Craig and congratulations!!! Not only do you have a major (and well deserved) adrenaline rush, but the rest of us get to enjoy vicariously. Pictures are expected.
Posted By: ClimberGuy Re: New Home Theater! - 01/03/05 06:41 PM
Pictures will follow as soon as I finish the last touches and get my tripods for the camera ( and the rest of our DVD's ) out of storage!!
Posted By: Ajax Re: New Home Theater! - 01/03/05 06:45 PM
So very glad you're pleased with your new system. And Welcome. As Ray pointed out, we do love pics. I think you'll be even happier when you get your SVS cooking. Enjoy!
© Axiom Message Boards