Axiom Home Page
Posted By: american_rob Audition in NYC / Northern NJ Area? - 03/18/05 04:16 PM
I am leaning towards an Axiom 7.1 config with M22ti front, VP100 center, EP350 sub, QS4 side surround, and M2i or M3ti surround rear.

I was wondering if anyone was willing to let my brother and I listen to a system in the NYC / Northern NJ area. I noticed someone on Long Island with a somewhat similar config in the audition list. Does not have to be exactly the same system.

In case it matters my brother will be running a Yamaha 1500 amp in a 19' x 19' room with 10' ceilings. This is not his primary home theater system but will be in his living room so dont need large floor standing models. I am not even sure if his wife will make him get little wall mounted crappy plasma matching speaker system. I gotta convince him this is the way to go.

Thanks very much ahead of time.

-Rob
Posted By: bigjohn Re: Audition in NYC / Northern NJ Area? - 03/18/05 04:46 PM
i live in texas if you are ready for a road trip?

hopefully, you will find someone. and i would bet that you will be very pleased when you do!

bigjohn
Posted By: snakeyes Re: Audition in NYC / Northern NJ Area? - 03/18/05 05:02 PM
i am in newburgh 50-60 miles north of the city. not quite ready for an audition yet but could make arrangements if need be. also jskip (John) is in NJ and thats where i auditioned and i think he has done 2 others since nice set-up.
Jake
Posted By: JSkip Re: Audition in NYC / Northern NJ Area? - 03/19/05 01:26 AM
Rob, you are welcome to come over to my house in west NJ. I have M60s, QS8s and a VP150 (all in Boston Cherry).

John
© Axiom Message Boards