Axiom Home Page
Posted By: Tharkun More KUDOS for Axiom - 04/10/05 04:11 AM
I had a few issues in attempting to connect XLRs and triggers on the twins yesterday, and spent a few hours trying differant things. Last night about 9pm I sent off an eamil to Amie explaining the differant things I had try and since I was unable to get both subs to be triggered by the processor, it was looking like I had a problem with the first sub.
When I checked my email at 7:45 am this morning, there was a reply from Ian with an answer to why the twins would not work together, and also a solution. Axiom has been tweaking the firmware, and I have two differant versions, so they are shipping out a new replacement amp for the origianl 600, and then I will have a matched pair, and the XLRs and triggers will work.
We all know that Axiom has excellant CS, but when one receives a reply with answers and solutions from the owner within 11 hours of sending an email out, on a weekend..............I have a list of other companies that should take notice of this type of CS.
Thank you Ian and to all at Axiom !!!
Posted By: Seabear Re: More KUDOS for Axiom - 04/10/05 12:18 PM
Dennis,
If the difference was in the firmware, I wonder why they couldn't just send you the upgrade on a disc.
I would have thought that that was one of the purposes of the USB port on the back of the 500/600.
No?
And you are right. Axiom seems to be the cream of the crop when it comes to keeping their people happy.
But then again, with all of the Axioms in your house,
I figure they are going to get started on the new "Tharkun" Wing on the Factory any day now!
;-)

Posted By: Seabear Re: More KUDOS for Axiom - 04/10/05 01:48 PM
just testing to see if I figured out how to add a picture to my posts.

Cool, it worked.
Posted By: bugbitten Re: More KUDOS for Axiom - 04/10/05 04:14 PM
I love the change in communication over the last 30 years. Now owners have the chance to communicate easily with clients. PM'd Ian this am my compliments about his company and he responded immediately. He must love his work!
Posted By: Tharkun Re: More KUDOS for Axiom - 04/10/05 05:58 PM
Just testing the new sig.
Posted By: freesey Re: More KUDOS for Axiom - 04/14/05 04:07 AM
You have TWO Ep600's? That must be monstrous in output...like a velvet hammer
Posted By: Tharkun Re: More KUDOS for Axiom - 04/14/05 07:08 AM
Look for some reviews of the twin 600s tomorrow evening if things go well tomorrow.
Posted By: AdamP88 Re: More KUDOS for Axiom - 04/14/05 07:25 AM
I'm looking forward to blasting my ears out.
© Axiom Message Boards