Axiom Home Page
Posted By: SERadtke Gremlins in my system! - 04/30/05 11:34 PM
So my system shows up, I set up the mains, the center, and the EP500. While I wasn'nt watching, must have been some gremlins that snuck out of the EP500 box and converted my couch to a massaging couch!! They also went around my room and loosened up all kinds of stuff... I hear rattles when I fire up the system!! What am I going to do.....

Except enjoy!!!!
Sorry about the subject.. I could'nt resist. So far I love the sound. I just need to find time to set up the surrounds, and calibrate it all.
Posted By: WhatFurrer Re: Gremlins in my system! - 05/01/05 09:04 AM
Google Quake Secure (or Quake Hold)...

For all the things that buzz...

Enjoy!

WhatFurrer
Posted By: littleb Re: Gremlins in my system! - 05/01/05 01:48 PM
Through all that old rattly stuff out. You don't need junk like that cluttering up your listening room.
Posted By: bugbitten Re: Gremlins in my system! - 05/01/05 03:42 PM
My wife might think there are gremlins in the whole house. I awoke this morning thinking we had thunderstorms, but it was just my son listening to "I Robot" downstairs.
Posted By: F107plus5 Re: Gremlins in my system! - 05/01/05 04:36 PM
That brings to mind an incident that happened a year or two ago.

I was in the back of the house doin' whatever, when suddenly it sounded like an automobile had breached the front room wall!

Turns out it wasen't quite so severe. Simply my youngest Grand Daughter grabbing a handfull of volume control during a bassy part of a movie.

The next day I was on-line looking for the correct Thiele Small parameters for known size empty box.
© Axiom Message Boards