Axiom Home Page
Posted By: ashwaga111 ep500 - 05/17/05 08:38 PM
OK, I had already tried all suggestions except hooking main speaker wires into high level input (& yes left to left or right to right) and it was also plugged in! Still nothing. Did same with Sunfire & it worked. Next i removed the eight (8) allen screwes & gently pulled the driver out & found every wire to be where it is meant to be. There is slack in wires from box to driver this may be what i was hearing. could'nt have been anything else. I looked everything over inside cabnit. Went to local dealer & asked for cable so I could run my sub. Already have what he gave me. ( No I didn't buy it anyway) Power on light on back of ep500 is on, levels on sub & receiver are turned up, set speakers to small. The ep500 has no hum what so ever. It has not made so much as a whisper.
Posted By: bray Re: ep500 - 05/17/05 08:46 PM
Contact Axiom.
Posted By: bridgman Re: ep500 - 05/17/05 11:23 PM
I *think* he mentioned that a new sub was already on the way. Not 100% sure tho
Posted By: ashwaga111 Re: ep500 - 05/18/05 01:46 AM
Everything I've read about the customer service is right on the money. I called & talked with Joe this morning and this evening he called me back to see if there were still problems with the sub. I will see the new sub in two days. As far as getting this one back to them, all i have to do is answer the door & hand it over to the Fed Ex driver. Thanks for your replies.
© Axiom Message Boards