Axiom Home Page
Posted By: Jinx VP 150 - 11/06/05 06:12 AM
ok. i think i am just going to order one and see if i am happy with it or not...regardless of the controversy surrounding this center channel. if i am not happy, i will sell my M60Ti's and probably go with something else...i will let my own ears be the judge.
i gotta say, i SURE wish i could take these m60's to a store somewhere and do serious comparisons with paradigm studio 100's, some energy's, totems, etc.....so i am sure i will be happy with what i get.
Posted By: pmbuko Re: VP 150 - 11/06/05 09:32 AM
There shouldn't be any reason why you can't take them to a store. Otr, you could bring those other speakers into your home to compare them.
Posted By: Jinx Re: VP 150 - 11/06/05 09:00 PM
well, the reason i can't is there is only one store here who sells paradigm, and i have done this before. they are a little fed up with me i think, since i never buy anything from them. also, no one sells B&W around here, or NHT...only Energy at a different store, but not the Veritas..only the conisseurs...
Posted By: bridgman Re: VP 150 - 11/06/05 09:33 PM
It's hard when your nearest "big city" (Detroit) is in another country so you have to import and export every time you want to try something out. Windsor is beautiful but I never saw a huge audio retail presence there.
Posted By: darren700 Re: VP 150 - 11/06/05 09:50 PM
just about the only place in windsor is audio two, and its basically a dump inside imo, but its where i got my stf-2
© Axiom Message Boards