Axiom Home Page
As most of you know, I have been hearing a loud distorted almost "crackel" come out of the port on my EP 500. I called Axiom and they promptly sent out a replacement. (Great customer service!)

Anyway, I know some of you had thought I was just hearing regular port noise. Which I really doubt because this is a very distinct bothersome noise that is easily heard from 12-15 feet away.

Anyway, I will let you guys know if the replacement makes the same noise or not.
New,

We are holding our breath!
I doubt you will have an issue with the the replacment sub, chances of having two defective subs is a stretch.
I believe the noise was coming for your concrete foundation.
Well I got the new one all hooked up and it sounds perfect!! See, im not as dumb as you guys thought I was!
Yeah, I told you guys it wasn't him!
Awesome man, I can't wait to get my 500.
I can breathe now!

Glad you got that one taken care of.
Awesome! Good to hear it's fixed, and I'm sure it is good to hear now that it's fixed.
Just when we weren't looking, Mark (avatar) morphed into Santa!
Yes, and I very much like his new signature photo. Terrific! Makes me want to get creative myself. Nice job Mark.

Are you going back to your usual avatar after the holidays?
Well, that IS actually me in the Santa suit, but I figure it won't look so great about mid-January. I'll have to come up with something else that involves normal-sized eyes!

Another:

Evidently, I'm the guy in the family who fits the suit best, so I'm Santa around here!
The sig photo. It's...just...disturbing.
Nice suede jacket! Oh, and I fixed your freak eyes, too.

In reply to:

Evidently, I'm the guy in the family who fits the suit best, so I'm Santa around here!

Do you allow forum members to sit on your lap?

Only the chick in your Avatar!
In reply to:

The sig photo. It's...just...disturbing.

Jeez, that was the whole reason I killed off the elephant!

Peter- Thanks for fixing my eyes and mouth!

"New", sorry for the unintended hijack!
In reply to:

Only the chick in your Avatar!

Hmmm...you may want to rephrase that quote.
NOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooo!

Not my favorite Avatar! Don't change it....EVER!
Please Richeydog, please put the Scream chick back, she is so hot...
Make me.

Twist, Twist......that was your arm...
That's not my arm!
Back to the scream chic...........Please.
What the hell happened to my thread?
I apologize for this thread hijacking New2Axiom. I got on a roll and couldn't stop. Hope your not mad at me.

Back to the 500 talk. Glad that Axiom took care of your sitation in a timely fashion. Great customer service.
haha, i was just kidding buddy.
I figured you where but wanted to make sure that all was well. Cheers!
© Axiom Message Boards