Axiom Home Page
Posted By: Cueball Follow up to previous post - 10/13/01 09:50 AM
Ok,

Last night I drafted a floorplan of my living room. I still need to visit my brother to borrow his digital camera so I can actually take real stills of my living room. This will hopefully give you a basic idea of how my room is arranged. Thanks again for all your advice. Oh, btw, I spoke with Marc from the AudioShop and he recommended 2 sets of M22tis for front and rear, a VP150 for the center and an EP350 for the sub. He said that this setup would be timbred nicely and if I move to a house or a larger apartment, this setup would grow into a larger room quite nicely. What do you think?

"You learn more from making mistakes than trying to avoid making them."
Posted By: Cueball Re: Follow up to previous post - 10/13/01 09:55 AM
Ok, this should work...I hope. I saved my bitmap as monochrome so it would be a smaller file. I wish I had Photoshop 5.5 then I would convert to jpg. Oh well, just another reason to go visit my brother...hehe he has that program as well as the camera! :O)

Attached File
293-My Living Room 4.bmp  (120 downloads)
Posted By: Cueball Re: Follow up to previous post - 10/13/01 09:57 AM
Ok, one last try to get this right. If this does not work, could you please tell me a better way to attach a picture to the message? LOL...sorry for the multiple posts.

http://cueballscorner.freeservers.com/images/My%20Living%20Room%204.bmp

Edited by Cueball on 10/13/01 05:58 AM.

Posted By: axiomadmin Re: Follow up to previous post - 10/15/01 12:22 PM
HI Cueball;

Okay, learning curve for all of us! I'm attaching your picture with the speaker placement options. The speaker at the far left is the sub, I think you'll get it from looking. Click here!

Attached picture 299-Cueball.jpg
© Axiom Message Boards