Axiom Home Page
Posted By: axiomm60 Happy M60 owner! - 11/04/06 04:30 PM
I've had my M60's for a little over a week now and I am very happy. I'm in the process of upgrading from my old system - a Kenwood vr-509 a/v and a pair of 20 year old Pioneer CS-G300W speakers. I bought the Pioneer vsx-84tsi a couple months ago and just now upgraded to the m60's and the v100 center. I researched a ton on the internet for speakers and stopped here quite often. I finally decided to try the axioms based on the glowing reviews and i could try them at home. What a difference! Like so many here have said we are hearing things in the recordings we never heard before. And the sound stage is so deep! The combination of the vsx-84 and the M60's is perfect. Next on the upgrade list are the surrounds and subwoofer to replace the puny yamaha 50 watter and tiny cubes. HD DLP is on the plate too, but sound first! Thanks for all the great info and tips on this board which helped in my decision and thanks Axiom for making great speakers!
Posted By: bridgman Re: Happy M60 owner! - 11/04/06 05:13 PM
Congratulations on the new speakers and "welcome to the club"
Posted By: axiomm60 Re: Happy M60 owner! - 11/04/06 06:39 PM
Thanks for the welcome. I'm currently 're-discovering' my CD collection and each time I'm wowed by something else. I've been making it a point already to let my friends and co-workers know about the Axiom experience.
Posted By: bugbitten Re: Happy M60 owner! - 11/04/06 07:20 PM
Welcome! And congrats on the speakers.

We like pictures too.
Posted By: Ajax Re: Happy M60 owner! - 11/04/06 08:30 PM
Why do I not get tired of hearing this same story over and over again.
Posted By: SirQuack Re: Happy M60 owner! - 11/04/06 09:18 PM
Yes, yet another welcome. Coming from an m60 owner myself, I can confirm your statements. I just hope you don't get a case of "upgradeitis" , you would have to change your screenname.
Posted By: axiomm60 Re: Happy M60 owner! - 11/04/06 11:10 PM
thanks!
I also forgot to mention that the Axioms totally passed the WAP (wife approval factor)!
Posted By: KC23 Re: Happy M60 owner! - 11/05/06 12:47 AM
Once my wife heard them they suddenly looked a lot better to her. Got the speakers home, found her favorite CD and wow those speakers actually look quite good.

Congrats on the new speakers. I'm still saving up for the rest of my system. So far I just have the M60s. Next on the plate are Q8s.
Posted By: axiomm60 Re: Happy M60 owner! - 11/11/06 10:56 PM
just ordered the next piece to the system - the ep350 sub. should be here wednesday. can't frickin wait!
Posted By: bridgman Re: Happy M60 owner! - 11/11/06 11:30 PM
You're going to have a lot of fun with the new subwoofer... I was amazed how much the sound effects guys pack into the very deep bass these days.
Posted By: axiomm60 Re: Happy M60 owner! - 11/29/06 03:19 AM
Er, Um, WOW! I am extremely happy with the EP350!! But, I'm realy mad at Axiom now for causing me extreme stress in having to choose between music or movies!!! Errrrr! The low bass effects in movies now is unbelievable. Just watched Hellboy and shook the crap out of the house! I can't get enough of this system now!
As Ren & Stimpy use to say - Happy Happy Joy Joy!!
Posted By: SirQuack Re: Happy M60 owner! - 11/29/06 03:24 AM
Just wait until you get it all calibrated just right. It gets even better.
© Axiom Message Boards