Axiom Home Page
Well, long time I am not in the forums... But I keep reading you guys, but my system is still in a container in another country... well, no time for the same history...

I am looking to buy a AH! Njoe Tjoeb 4000 CD Player, but I dont find where to buy it online with the mods. I see a lot of pages that heve it, but not for purchase it. I might be reading not the proper ones anyway.

At the same time, I will get the M3's in real wood finish, and maybe (maybe) a Super T-amp... I have an office now, not a big room, so a small systems will suffice.

If you guys could let me know where to buy it with the mods.. I think that a couple of you guys have it (I saw the pictures if I remember well from 2x6 rig posted on the board).

Thanks
Try here Upscale Audio
Jaja... I tried to open before this page but it was not working when I clicked in any other link "The Njoe Tjoebs are now in stock!" then another page opened with an error...

Then, playing around with the security settings (I work from a very strict IT network) I was able to open the page... THANKS !!!

Now that we are on this subject... any feedback from this CD Player... I have read a lot, but as with the Axioms, I never hear it before. I am just going for it due to price Vs reviews...

Please comments before I pull the trigger (which its going to be soon as I have a friend traveling to the Us late on February, which I want to pickup the player and the M3 to order as well.

Thanks again for your help.
Alberto, my view would be to save your money. CD players are a mature technology and even low priced units reproduce the digital data from the discs perfectly, without audible flaws. I disregard reviews which claim hearing wondrous benefits; if any difference actual exists, it would be a less accurate reproduction, not a better one. Your Oppo player reads CD data with no problem.
To be fair, John, it's entirely possible that the less accurate reproduction may sound better to some.
I got mine at Upscale Audio in Uplands California. Kevin has wonderful audio equipment.

I have the upgraded unit with upsampler, power kord, big feet, Siemens ECC288 tube upgrade, etc. Sounds great.
I would have to learn how to pronounce that before I would go shopping for one.

It is pronounced aHA New Tube.
© Axiom Message Boards