Axiom Home Page
Posted By: redalert Speaker reccomendation and another question - 11/24/02 06:23 AM
Hello! Great website and forum you have here. I have a couple of questions. I recently bought a Onkyo TXSR-600 Onkyo receiver and I was thinking about purchasing a pair of your bookshelf speakers (mainly the M3ti's). Do you think this receiver alone can power these speakers and reproduce good sound? The room is 18'x15' and the I mainly will use the system for tv viewing and music. I listen to a lot of music from my tv. Question 2 is do you think these speakers are the best choice for this setup? I am on a very limited budget. Thanks for replying.
Posted By: fhw Re: Speaker reccomendation and another question - 11/24/02 10:09 PM
You'll love the M3s. If they turn out not to be loud enough, you can always return them.
redalert,

I have this receiver paired with the M3's (as part of the Epic Master HT system) in a 20x12 room, and find that I have plenty of volume WITH great sound for both HT and music. I agree with the previous post... give these a shot and if you have a need for higher (insane?) volume, simply return for another Axiom model. Good luck.

lando
Thanks for the replies. I think'll I'll give em a shot.
© Axiom Message Boards