Axiom Home Page
Posted By: Wiggins Revel Concerta F12 vs Axiom M80/M60 - 12/17/07 06:42 AM
Just curious how these speakers compete against eachother. Auditioned over the weekend as a good sale for them at $950 in Edmonton. I was very impressed and wish I can hear the Axiom products. Appreciate all comments to follow. Speakers would be driven by an onkyo tx sr 575 and will be replaced by a preamp processor and amp combo either from Sherwood Newcastle or some other brand in the price range.
Thanx Chris
Posted By: jakewash Re: Revel Concerta F12 vs Axiom M80/M60 - 12/18/07 02:09 AM
Here is a review I found and it sounds to me from the review the M60s are a better product and the M80s would be even better, just going by the review.
Posted By: Wiggins Re: Revel Concerta F12 vs Axiom M80/M60 - 12/20/07 12:27 AM
Any other suggestions would be appreciated as well?
Posted By: jakewash Re: Revel Concerta F12 vs Axiom M80/M60 - 12/20/07 02:12 AM
Have you tried to PM those that are in the Edmonton area For an audition? If you want I am around this weekend, it is only 3hrs to Calgary. I would be more than happy to give you an audition.

You could check for a Paradigm dealer in Edmonton and have a listen to the Monitor 11 or studio series for a very close approximation as to the Axiom sound. The monitors are not quite as detailed as the M80s but the studio series is nearly identical, IMO, for alot more money.
© Axiom Message Boards