Axiom Home Page
Posted By: arcticair Older Axioms found on kiiji - 02/16/08 02:13 AM
http://barrie.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-sell-electronics-Sterio-Speakers-W0QQAdIdZ37113690

Looks like a good deal. Probably get them for $125!
Posted By: ZG Re: Older Axioms found on kiiji - 02/16/08 10:53 AM
Go for it! I'm getting super jealous of all of these great deals back home. Enjoy!! But leave some for me for when I return in a couple of years. ;-p

Zoƫ
Posted By: terzaghi Re: Older Axioms found on kiiji - 02/16/08 03:04 PM
solid wood cabinet?
Posted By: BBIBH Re: Older Axioms found on kiiji - 02/18/08 03:38 PM
I am not sure of the vintage (Ian?) of these, but I have a pair of AX3's kicking around that I purchased in 1990.

The warranty is "Lifetime", and in approx 1997 the drivers seemed to be disintegrating. I called, and Axiom replaced ALL drivers in both cabinets.

I think these might be newer, as mine are square cabinet designed. They still sound good, paired with an NAD amp and CD.
Posted By: arcticair Re: Older Axioms found on kiiji - 02/23/08 01:26 AM
Found on craigslist.

http://toronto.craigslist.ca/tor/ele/545667033.html
Posted By: SirQuack Re: Older Axioms found on kiiji - 02/23/08 02:01 AM
I wonder if Axiom has a museum room with at least one of each of their speakers through the years, that would be cool looking at the family tree of Axiom. \:\)
Posted By: Wid Re: Older Axioms found on kiiji - 02/23/08 04:00 AM

It's nice to see the older Axiom models but it sure does seem to be in conflict with forum policy of advertising used equipment for sale.
Posted By: HAY Re: Older Axioms found on kiiji - 02/23/08 04:38 AM
 Originally Posted By: sirquack
I wonder if Axiom has a museum room with at least one of each of their speakers through the years, that would be cool looking at the family tree of Axiom. \:\)

Follow the LINK, in the factory near the listening/demo room they had a display during the picnic/anniversary.
Posted By: SirQuack Re: Older Axioms found on kiiji - 02/23/08 05:10 AM
Thanks for the link, I have no idea how I would have missed that thread. \:\)
Posted By: arcticair Re: Older Axioms found on kiiji - 02/23/08 05:28 PM
 Originally Posted By: HAY

Follow the LINK, in the factory near the listening/demo room they had a display during the picnic/anniversary.

How did i miss that!!!
Posted By: chesseroo Re: Older Axioms found on kiiji - 02/23/08 05:37 PM
 Originally Posted By: HAY

Funny i never saw that page or pictures either.
I'm glad to see i'm not the only one who had problems with getting the exposures to work at the Axiom Factory Tour.
Maybe the place emits some kind of photomagnetic aura making it difficult to snap shots of their most crucial factory areas.
Hmm, conspiracy theory.
;\)
Posted By: HAY Re: Older Axioms found on kiiji - 02/25/08 01:11 AM
Thanks for the link, I have no idea how I would have missed that thread. \:\)

It helps that I was there and in 4 pics (maroon shirt)
Posted By: arcticair Re: Older Axioms found on kiiji - 03/01/08 10:38 PM
http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-sell-...QQAdIdZ40123756

No Axioms here for sale but they are in the pick !
© Axiom Message Boards