Axiom Home Page
Posted By: Shoie Confirmation Email? - 09/01/09 07:35 PM
Hello,

I ordered a pair of M80's through Axiom's website last Friday night. My question is,does Axiom send out an email confirming the order or just once they ship?

Thanks
Posted By: pmbuko Re: Confirmation Email? - 09/01/09 07:53 PM
If you have questions about your order, you should call 1-866-244-8796 (the number at the top of the page). Axiom staffers don't always check the message boards regularly.
Posted By: BlueJays1 Re: Confirmation Email? - 09/01/09 07:55 PM
Welcome to the Axiom forum

When you first place your order you will get a email confirmation of your order. When your speakers ship you will get another email confirmation. You can always place a telephone call to Axiom if you are interested in any specific info on your order.
Posted By: Shoie Re: Confirmation Email? - 09/01/09 08:05 PM
Thanks,

I thought I should get an email confirming the order. I guess I'll leave it until the end of this week, than give them a call just to make sure.
Posted By: BlueJays1 Re: Confirmation Email? - 09/01/09 08:08 PM
You should get a confirmation email seconds after you submit your order online. Something does not sound right here. You should call Axioms customer support asap just to make sure about your order.

Keep us updated on the status.

Cheers!

Posted By: EFalardeau Re: Confirmation Email? - 09/01/09 08:10 PM
There is also a "My Account" on the right-side of the main site. From there you can access your orders and see if it is there or not.
Posted By: SirQuack Re: Confirmation Email? - 09/02/09 12:44 AM
If you gave them a valid email address, you should have got an order confirmation, as well as another email within 2-4 days when they ship, assuming you ordered form regular stock and not the FO.
Posted By: MarkSJohnson Re: Confirmation Email? - 09/02/09 11:34 AM
....and it hasn't been blocked by a Spam Blocker.... which has happened to a few people. I think the issue is that any subject line such as "Your speakers have shipped!" sounds like a prize! \:\)
Posted By: Shoie Re: Confirmation Email? - 09/02/09 01:00 PM
Thanks for the replys. It's all taken care of now, turns out my order got missed somehow. A quick phone call has everything back on track and the M80's should ship Sept. 23!!!!
Posted By: Potatohead Re: Confirmation Email? - 09/02/09 03:09 PM
\:D
Posted By: Ascension Re: Confirmation Email? - 09/02/09 04:30 PM
Let us know when you get them and what you think of them! Also pics are always nice! Congrats!
Posted By: MarkSJohnson Re: Confirmation Email? - 09/02/09 04:37 PM
 Originally Posted By: Ascension
Let us know when you get them and what you think of them! Also pics are always nice! Congrats!

Also pics are always nice REQUIRED!
Posted By: Shoie Re: Confirmation Email? - 09/03/09 12:53 PM
Pic for sure. The M80's are replacing a pair of Energy book shelfs that I felt my Rotel 1070 was being wasted on. Can't wait for that next email!
© Axiom Message Boards