Axiom Home Page
I figured this was appropriate Stranded in Iowa
Nice. We've got +5C here today, kinda warm for January.

That tune is pretty good, I've never listened to any Manfred Mann other than their cover of Blinded bu the Light. I had no idea they cranked out hits in the '60s.
Blinded By The Light, classic Fred. \:\) Yeah, I remember back in the 70's as a kid whenever a huge snow storm would hit, a local Rock station 95 KGGO Classic Rock used to play Stranded in Iowa all the time..
As I recall that was one of the very few decent hits for the '75-'77 period. I just listened to Budah part 1, has a bit of a prog-rock flavour to it.

Geez, that brings back memories. In '77 I went to college where my classmates pulled me out of the pop pool and dropped me strait in the deep end with the likes of Zappa.
Ole Frank, I miss his stuff, Randy scratches head thinking he has a Zappa album somewhere around here. \:\)
I remember going to a Zappa show at the Civic Center in Des Moines, IA one Sunday evening circa 1980. He had a clothesline strung across the stage with woman's undergarments hanging on it. He encouraged contributions.
I went to a later show, I think around 85 at the same place... \:\)
© Axiom Message Boards