Axiom Home Page
Looking for speaker recommendations for 2nd system in 250 sq ft bedroom? M3i, M2i, M22ti?

Thanks
Do you want laid back or detailed? M3 is laid back, M2,22 detailed. If you can afford the M22 get them over the M2 if you like detailed.
Following up on Zarak's post, you can't go wrong with any of Axiom's bookshelves. His descriptions of the speakers are correct, so you can pick based on your preferences. I am a huge fan of my M22's, but I went with M3's in my bedroom. They do sound different, but are excellent in their own right.
I say none of the above.

Since it's not MY money we're talking about, I think you should try out Mark Levinson's Red Rose Rosebud Two speakers.

If you got them, you could tell me whether or not they are better than the M22s and if they are worth anywhere near the $3500 price tag.
Yowch. Pretty, but they seem to think they're bargain speakers. What planet do these people live on?
amazon had these for half price about 6 months ago. it was almost tempting then, since they were selling for way more than than on the ol' ebay.

somehow i resisted though.
Oh yeah, I remember that. I also remember reading some reviews of them that said they were total crap.
© Axiom Message Boards