Axiom Home Page
Posted By: JBG Did you see the sweet deals on the M100s refurb - 04/20/14 06:53 PM
Did you see the sweet deals on the M100s in the refurb store?
Yep
I'm surprised they're still there.
I'm surprised someone would be trading them in already, especially with real wood finish, that was not cheap. Hell of a price, too bad I don't have room for them.
Maybe they were demos or back from test reviews or whatever...

TAM
These are actually just factory B stock. We really need to get that section of the Refurb Store set up. They are priced as trade-in and with a trade-in warranty, but they really should be sold as B stock with the 5-year warranty and priced about 10% off of the Factory Outlet price. I will see where Steve is at with the B stock store so we can move these over.
Before you do, let me check with my accountant.

Ah, go ahead and check with Steve. ::runs away sighing::
Originally Posted By: MarkSJohnson
Before you do, let me check with my accountant.

I say Mark go for it.. you will never find these babies at this price.. only thing try to get the tweeters replaced for the new version tweeters if you can!

Ah, go ahead and check with Steve. ::runs away sighing::
I was just joking. My old M60Tis will serve me fine until I'm in a different room!
Wow they are already gone.. that was quick, who ever picked them up are happy for sure, they were like 1/2 price for a speaker that just came out a couple months ago! what a deal!
they are gone , as in not even listed. perhaps ian moved them elsewhere.
Originally Posted By: Socketman
they are gone , as in not even listed. perhaps ian moved them elsewhere.

That's probably the case since he said he would see to having that done soon.
Ian has been mentioning a revamp of the discount areas of the site for months...he really needs better project management! smile
I believe that Ian is having too much fun playing with his anechoic chamber than to be overly worried about where individual units should be listed, ha!

TAM
© Axiom Message Boards