Axiom Home Page
Posted By: LT61 10 Year anniversary of my Axiom M60ti's. - 05/02/14 03:38 AM
Well, I can't believe it's been ten years since the purchase of my M60ti's from Axiom...but it has.

It was quite the leap of faith back then, to buy a pair of high quality stereo speakers online, and unheard. For me, I found the Axiom website to have been ahead of it's time in the presentation of their products...with everything one would need to know to make an informed purchase. The specs, the photos, reviews,and other info, were enough for me to decide to pull the trigger on the M60s. (I didn't join the boards until after I had bought the M60s, and had begun enjoying them)

I was going to do a 10 year review of them...but, since the newer version M60s have been out for a while, and I've done several reviews of them in the past, here...it's not needed. I will say, they still sound just as good as day one, and look like new. They have really held up well over the years. This should put to rest any concerns about the build quality and longevity, potential new customers may have. Time has passed, and many of the concerns that existed back then about buying speakers this way have gone by the wayside...I'm glad I didn't back out of my purchase. I don't think there was another company, or product back then, (or even now)...that could have delivered what Axiom did. From the stickers on the back with your name on them (designating the custom color order) to the fact no "upgrade" has been needed...I enjoy my Axiom M60ti "classic Oak" custom color speakers as much today, as back in 2004...when my purchase turned out to be a "reward that outweighed the risk", by far!

Oh yes, a hello to all the guys I used to chat with here over the years... I've been busy, and haven't had much to add to the discussions. I will say this, though...Vinyl sure is making a comeback, wink eh? (for my friend, JohnK) I took quite the drubbing here about that years ago, when I tried to convince everyone of the virtues of vinyl. I understand now, about the only controversy left, is that the "young people" who have finally discovered them...mistakenly call them vinyls.

Larry
Posted By: JohnK Re: 10 Year anniversary of my Axiom M60ti's. - 05/02/14 04:04 AM
Larry, good to hear from you again. Glad that you're still enjoying the M60s after 10 years and can certainly understand, since I feel the same about my M22s after about 12 years.

Missed hearing your April 1st revelations of amazing audio products which you entertained us with. Possibly your comment about "Vinyl" is intended in the same vein, but you recall my response on that topic to "Bbigwyrs" here .
Nice post. I have the same version of speakers and I too am glad I took the leap back then. My M60ti's also still sound great and have held up well over the years. I can't help but wonder...how much better are the V4 M60's? I'm ready for an upgrade. Looking forward to some reviews!
Welcome back, Larry. I still use your sig line pretty regularly. Cheers.
Posted By: LT61 Re: 10 Year anniversary of my Axiom M60ti's. - 05/03/14 02:18 AM
Thanks, Tom!
I've found that "choices" is the most challenging of the three...especially when choices are made for us, by others.
Posted By: LT61 Re: 10 Year anniversary of my Axiom M60ti's. - 05/03/14 02:20 AM
Thanks!
Posted By: LT61 Re: 10 Year anniversary of my Axiom M60ti's. - 05/03/14 02:39 AM
Thanks, John.
I had intended to report on yet another stunning, audio sound enhancement product I discovered, again this year...but it will have to wait.
Far as "biggie" goes, I was concerned that after he read your reply, he might drop by your place with that big rig of his, to convince you otherwise...
Nice Larryisms!
© Axiom Message Boards