Axiom Home Page
I don't know how many others picked up the Computer Speakers. I am wondering when they are going to start shipping. Has anyone else got them?
My pic died but the new portable has my attention.
I did. Was told May but no shipping notice yet. Back to pacing....
I got word from Debbie that they should start shipping around the 20th of May, but it may take a few weeks to fulfill all the orders.

Hey, that still is May.. I know, we all were hoping for the start of May rather than the end, but I would rather get the product when it's prefect than get it early.
Out of curiosity, which ones did everyone order? I did the M2's mainly because I felt the M3's would be too big for the computer desk. That and the fact that I already have two sets of 3's, and I really want to hear how the 2's sound! laugh
I initally ordered the M2, but changed my mind the following day and paid the difference to upgrade them to the M3. I figured that I have a 27" iMac so the size difference in the speakers is minor compared to the size of the monitor, and sound is everything.
M2s for size concerns too. Gift for someone but I'll check em out. Kinda excited.
yay 20th. hopefully shipping info soon.
Has everyone been watching their Facebook accounts today? wink

https://www.facebook.com/AxiomAudio/posts/880245532021304
No Facebook Account for this guy, ha!!

Thanks for the link...

TAM
He likes us! He likes us! Got shipping info today. Pretty stoked.
YAY. i see the cinnamon coloured one in the photo.. thats mine.
I orderd the M2's in ebony, along with the EP100. Got the FedEx notice yesterday. Time to figure out how to rearrange my desk.
Tracking says they have been delivered. Yay! I had them shipped to my work address, as no one is home during the day. Too bad this is the only day this week I am on the road the ENTIRE day!
Just in case any of you receive your computer speakers, open the box, and exclaim "WTF, there's no manual?! How do I hook these things up?": We have produced a set-up video going over the basic connections and how the system will install and operate on computers running Windows 7/8/8.1 or a Mac running OS X:

http://www.axiomaudio.com/erp/manuals?product=M1PC

Note that if you are running Windows XP or Vista the basic installation is the same. The drivers will auto-install but may take some time to be discovered on these older operating systems.
One other thing to keep in mind is that in order to maintain the highest, bit-perfect fidelity from your computer, the DAC in our computer speaker bypasses any OS master software volume controls. You will find that the default master volume control in Windows will not actually change the volume. Instead, you simply open your Volume Mixer to adjust the volume levels for each application. Alternatively many music playback applications, such as iTunes or JRiver, have their own volume sliders which will work with our DAC.

Enjoy!
Thanks Andrew..... I was just surfing around looking for instructions.

FedEx hooked me up again. The boxes look like they were in the back of an open bed truck, driving through a rain storm.... The sub is scuffed up a bit. Too much trouble replacing something that will reside under a desk, hidden. I kinda miss the old Axiom shipping boxes, where they were double boxed.
God, I love how Andrew says "output".

Envious!
Andrew need to watch how he is pointing to things.. in the video, it might be construde as flipping everyone the bird. Best to always use two fingers when pointing.
Think Axiom has a new fan. Gifting the M2s was a great success. smile Nice little speakers!
Originally Posted By Serenity_Now
Think Axiom has a new fan. Gifting the M2s was a great success. smile Nice little speakers!

Ian and Andrew have been holding out? Is it bladeless? Really, you guys should re-invent the fan and shut up that (R.P.) Dyson bitch once and for all.
© Axiom Message Boards