Axiom Home Page
I am thinking of upgrading my M60 to Veritas 2.4 or 2.3 but having a hard time justifying the cost. I have never been able to compare M60 with 2.4 side by side and that makes it even harder. I am currently listening only stereo music with Musical Fidelity A3.2 integrated amp and A3 CD player. As far as speakers are concerned, I can feel that there is still room for improvement but do not know if this upgrade could improve things much. Has anyone listened speakers above side by side? I appreciate any input/recommendation/advice you may have.

Thanks, Milorad

I did an in-home side-by-side comparsion of the M60's and Veritas 2.2's. (The bookshelf version of the 2.4, and having heard the 2.2 and 2.4's side-by-side, I can tell you they sound nearly identical (aside from bass))

Here were my thoughts, I think this should help.

-Craig

note - My M60ti's are now sitting on the floor, as opposed to on stands, and still sound wonderful.
that is a good review spiff

dubl-have you heard the veritas at all? you said you were unable to do a side by side comparison, suggestng you may have done a comparison at some other location. if you plan on giving up the m60s give me a PM:)
© Axiom Message Boards