Axiom Home Page
Posted By: spiffnme Great deal on Rotel Integrated - 04/27/04 03:50 PM
I'd be suprised if this hasn't been scooped up already, but I just found this deal on the Rotel RA-1062. If I had the extra money right now I'd grab it in a heartbeat. Dang new house...it's already getting in the way of audio purchases!

Posted By: Ajax Re: Great deal on Rotel Integrated - 04/27/04 04:20 PM
That's what I like about you Craig. You've got your priorities straight. Audio first; housing second!
Posted By: pmbuko Re: Great deal on Rotel Integrated - 04/27/04 05:08 PM
And it's not even fully broken-in yet!
Posted By: Ray3 Re: Great deal on Rotel Integrated - 04/27/04 11:35 PM
Is the Radio Shack SPL meter capable of properly calibrating a townhouse?
Posted By: jefft Re: Great deal on Rotel Integrated - 04/28/04 12:02 AM
I just bought the NAD C 320BEE about a month ago... although I think I'd be able to sell it very quickly if I wanted to.

How is this Rotel compared to the NAD?
Posted By: audiofan Re: Great deal on Rotel Integrated - 04/28/04 02:35 PM
Is this Integrated Amplifier the same as Receiver without tuner? I know this is for music only, but I just was wondering that i need power am. as well or this is it.
Posted By: Ken.C Re: Great deal on Rotel Integrated - 04/28/04 03:19 PM
Yup.
Posted By: jefft Re: Great deal on Rotel Integrated - 04/29/04 12:14 PM
Anyone has experience with the Rotel and NAD C 320BEE?

I checked the prices at a few websites and it appears that the Rotel retails about 2.5x the NAD. I wasn't able to find any review on the Rotel. On the other hand, the NAD's got all kinds of rav reviews. I wonder if the Rotel's 2.5x better...
Posted By: spiffnme Re: Great deal on Rotel Integrated - 04/29/04 02:36 PM
Which Rotel? Rotel currently has integrated amps ranging from $499 to $1199.

Posted By: jefft Re: Great deal on Rotel Integrated - 04/29/04 11:55 PM
Rotel RA-1062 VS NAD C 320BEE
Posted By: spiffnme Re: Great deal on Rotel Integrated - 04/30/04 12:09 AM
The RA-02 is the comparable Rotel model. I think Stereophile recently did a comparison of them. They slightly preferred the sound of the NAD, but admitted that the Rotel was a much nicer looking/built unit. NAD stuff is a little on the ugly side. But in the end I guess it's the sound that matters most. I'm sure you'd be happy with either.

© Axiom Message Boards