Axiom Home Page
Posted By: Loose Looking for good cd player or dvd/cd player - 08/10/04 12:50 AM
Hi my setup is a stereo setup with a subwoofer which i use mostly for music.

I'm looking for a cd player or dvd/cd player for around 100 bucks if that's possible. if it were a dvd player i would want it to have a nice display like track pictures so it makes navigating cds easier.

anyone have any suggestions?
Consider this .
Posted By: Ajax Re: Looking for good cd player or dvd/cd player - 08/10/04 12:16 PM
Or this. Or, if you want a multi-disk player, this.

Don't let the Denon being a refurb scare you off. Your chances of getting a refurbed lemon are probably no greater than they would be with a new unit, perhaps less. I have a refurbed version of the Onkyo. It's very solidly built, and has been problem free.
Thanks for the suggestion i just purchased the onkyo from ecost. they had the black model for about 20 dollars cheapers, so i went with that one which is the color i wanted anyways
Posted By: Ajax Re: Looking for good cd player or dvd/cd player - 08/10/04 07:08 PM
I looked for the black model at eCOST, but didn't see it. Good for you for finding it. Of course, I'm really hacked because when I bought MY black model from the same place, 8 months ago, it was $40 more than what you paid. DRAT! Hope yours performs as well for you as mine has for me.
http://www.ecost.com/ecost/shop/detail.asp?dpno=290910

that is the link to the 92 dollar black one, its on special buy so everyone should jump on this!
© Axiom Message Boards