Axiom Home Page
Posted By: DJ_Stunna FedEx: "Delivered" - 10/07/04 12:06 AM

=]
Posted By: oldskoolboarder Re: FedEx: "Delivered" - 10/07/04 12:15 AM
OK, those're some of biggest computers speakers I've ever seen.
Posted By: bridgman Re: FedEx: "Delivered" - 10/07/04 12:24 AM
OK, I *have* to play Doom3 at your house...
Posted By: DJ_Stunna Re: FedEx: "Delivered" - 10/07/04 12:25 AM
Heh - that's only a temporary setup (I think). When I get a bigger tv than this little 27" I'm using I will probably bring them into my living room. I think I may go front projection, though, as the Infocus X2 is enticing me...

Edit: And, oh yea, the M2i's are now gone since I am getting a discount on my M60s by trading in M2's. Now I have my old center on top with two Yamaha speakers as rears and it doesn't sound bad. I mainly only listen to music, though...
Posted By: bridgman Re: FedEx: "Delivered" - 10/07/04 02:02 AM
Did you get a chance to try the M60s and M2s together (what we call "modular M80s") ?
Posted By: DJ_Stunna Re: FedEx: "Delivered" - 10/07/04 03:09 AM
Nope - didn't get to try them... I just put the M2i atop the m60 for the picture - heh. It's all for show. You're making me wish I had done that - heh.
Posted By: demasoni Re: FedEx: "Delivered" - 10/07/04 02:50 PM
Two Words...

KICKS A$$!!!

Posted By: bridgman Re: FedEx: "Delivered" - 10/14/04 01:37 PM
When I saw your new M60s with all the M2s scattered around the room my first thought was "Axiom must have sent you male and female M60s instead of the usual matched pair".

Sorry, but I'm a bit tired, mind is drifting a bit. My friends seem to be loading up on rats and hamsters for their kids and there are a lot of surprise litters coming from what were believed to be pairs of males or pairs of females...
Posted By: pmbuko Re: FedEx: "Delivered" - 10/14/04 07:00 PM
made me laugh.
© Axiom Message Boards