Axiom Home Page
I would love to actually hear these before i make the plunge.

I have a HK 230 to power these.

I have a strong base requirement for my next set of speakers, from what i am reading im getting mixed reviews. I do have a Infinity PS-12 sub but i still want the speakers to be able to pump out good bass on their own also.

Thanks....
GD,welcome. Jack(ajax)has M60s.
I'm in Fairview Park with M60s/VP150/QS8s. If interested, PM me your email and/or phone #.
i currently have a set of DCM KX-12 series2 speakers. i am used to getting solid base at high volumes. do you think the m60's can acomplish this also?

thanks, G
Wow, another DCM owner. GD welcome! DCMs are awesome speakers for its price. I have both the KX-10s (not the 12s) and the M60s. However I have heard the 12s and the 10s side by side and I thought that even tho the 12s gave more bass compared to the 10s, they did tend to sound a little muddier but the highs and mids were pretty much comparable. But now compared to the 10s, the M60s sound very different. The bass on the 60s is a lot tighter and cleaner. I dont know if the M60 would beat the KX-12s on bass. But Im sure they would definitely have a cleaner and tighter sound. You will definitely love it!! However the M-60s do definitely sound crisper and cleaner on the highs and mids. Problem is I live 2500 miles away in San Jose, CA else you could've come over for a demo . I now use my DCMs as zone II speakers. Check my pics
here. I was amazed at the clarity of the sound esp when listening to Metallica's DVD audio-Black album at high volumes. I didnt have to turn down my bass knob any more cause the KX-10s did tend to sound a little on the muddy side compared to the 60s. The 60s have really good bass but like everyone else on this board, listen to them before u buy. Im sure you will love them! Good luck.
-P
© Axiom Message Boards