Axiom Home Page
Just ordered these thur and I already have them! Great service!
I wired them up and threw on Eric Clapton's Son & Silvia from Reptile and I have to say, even with my crappy reciver they still sound great! Cant wait till I get my Nad C352 and C521BEE and hear them then, should blow me away.
Glad your happy, I luv my M60's, for home theatre they rock also....

peace out man

congrats, the m60's are a incredible speaker!
Super news. In relation to your new electronics - Go Nads!!!

I obviously lost the battle to fight that urge off. . Enjoy the speakers Mark.
Keep us posted I am also looking to possibly purchase the Mtis 60's and would be interested in hearing what your thoughts are after listening to them for a few days.

Thanks
I have to say I realy like these alot, Im a Guitar inthusiast and when I sit down and listen to Eric Clapton, SRV, Gilmore, Beck. Chet Atkins and Mark Kopler to name a few, and it seems to be like a new song because of the clarity of these and know that they will be even better when I upgrade my amp and Cd player just gives me wet dreams :-)
I auditioned several other speakers
Polk Monitor 70's
Athena FS-2
Energy c-5
JBL 100's
Klipsch RF-35's
Paradigim Studio 60's and Monitor 11's
The 60's and the 11's where the only other's that I liked
60's sounded real nice just not enough bass and the 11's had the bass but was a little lose for me.
With the Axioms I got more than I expected, They sound great and they look great and they seem to be a solid construction.
Glad to hear you like your new Axioms.
Got any recommendations for Chet Atkins CDs? I already have his greatest hits remastered, a funky fusion disc that I can't remember the name of at this time, and the collaboration w/ Knopfler called "neck & neck". I like them all, but really love the greatest hits disc.
Posted By: Todd You will love the NAD c352.......... - 01/08/05 06:01 PM
because I have one hooked to my 60's and I think it's incredible. I think you will be most happy with your purchase.
Todd
© Axiom Message Boards