Axiom Home Page
Posted By: Hberg Kansas Area Listening....? - 03/19/05 01:52 PM
I am wondering if there is anyone in the Kansas City area that might be able to offer their Axioms for an audition? I am particularly interested in the M60/Epic 60 or M80/Epic 80. Any help would be greatly appreicated.
Posted By: snakeyes Re: Kansas Area Listening....? - 03/19/05 03:03 PM
check here
there is one listing
Kansas City / Kansas City, KS - Epic 80 Home Theater Package (Pinoy)
Posted By: bray Re: Kansas Area Listening....? - 03/19/05 04:51 PM
I havent seen that name (pinoy) on the boards lately, so he may not answer a PM. You might call Aime at Axiom and see if she can get you in contact with him.
Posted By: oldskoolboarder Re: Kansas Area Listening....? - 03/20/05 01:06 AM
I think all the Kansas folks are in mourning for KU. No one wants to be online to see their sheets.

I know I'm not looking at mine where I picked Syracuse all the way...
Posted By: Sandman Re: Kansas Area Listening....? - 03/20/05 03:05 AM
I'll be putting my name on the list for all to view once I get my system ordered. I live in Wichita KS, it's about 3 1/2 hour drive from KC though.

Sandman
Posted By: KC_Mike Re: Kansas Area Listening....? - 03/21/05 12:16 AM
I live 25 mintes from KU, and naturally am a fan. However, I was realistic when filling out my brackets and picked KU to only win their first two games. It hurts that they did not at least win their first, but many of the guys I am competing with picked KU to go to the final four. Some of them also picked KU to go to the championship. That should help in the latter rounds. However, I was also dumb enough to pick Cincinnati to upset Kentucky. That hurt as well.

Hberg, if only you could have come across Axiom sooner. I had the M60's, VP150, & QS8's in my home for a few weeks in January. I suppose the best I can do at this point is to share my impressions.

First, I ordered them in Boston Cherry and they look much better in person than they do on the website, including pictures posted on the forum. They are also solid performers. I ended up going with something else; but the Axioms were better than 80% of the spakers I auditioned locally at the same/similar pricepoint. Hopefully, you can get ahold of Pinoy.
© Axiom Message Boards