Axiom Home Page
Posted By: Jinx thank you Axiom.... - 10/14/05 05:41 AM
ok. i have to be up for work in 4 hours..however...i finally figured out what was wrong with my m60ti's...i got an spl meter from a friend...and turns out i needed to turn my reciever to +4 dbl front L/R to make them sound right with the rest of the system. now..i have been listening to Pink Floyd...of which i am a HUGE fan...always have been, and i swear it has been a moving experience....i'm currently listening to the Final Cut...and OMG... clarity, sound, and what an experience...and i gotta tell ya. that def tech 15" sub rocks 10x's better than my paradigm ps1200's which are so boomy comparatively.... so i just wanted to share...

and say THANK YOU Axiom...for making an amazing product, which really should cost more like 2000.00 a pair, but i'm glad they are not greedy... :-P
Posted By: Jinx Re: thank you Axiom.... - 10/14/05 05:51 AM
and BTW... no i am not drinking....well, ok. one scotch....but that doesn't really count now does it? LOL
Posted By: SirQuack Re: thank you Axiom.... - 10/14/05 12:43 PM
Yep, I think I mentioned in one of your past threads that you need to calibrate the speakers, my mains are at +5.5 on my Denon 2805....
Posted By: Jinx Re: thank you Axiom.... - 10/14/05 08:42 PM
yup. i just didn't have a spl meter...now i got it rocking
Posted By: ratpack Re: thank you Axiom.... - 10/14/05 11:22 PM
It may be time for another scotch????

LOL!!
Posted By: RickF Re: thank you Axiom.... - 10/14/05 11:32 PM
In reply to:

It may be time for another scotch????

'One bourbon, one scotch and one beer'

Maybe it's time for some George Thorogood and the Destroyers!

Posted By: craigsub Re: thank you Axiom.... - 10/15/05 12:08 AM
Pink Floyd ? George Thorogood ? AND Scotch ? This sounds perfect ! When do we start ?
Posted By: bray Re: thank you Axiom.... - 10/15/05 02:49 AM
Pink Floyd "Final Cut"
FANTASTIC choice for your Axioms.
Man do I wish they would put out a multi channel SACD of that.
Posted By: pmbuko Re: thank you Axiom.... - 10/15/05 05:06 AM
The Gunner's Dream from that album is an excellent track to demo Axioms at LOUD levels.
Posted By: sssutherland Re: thank you Axiom.... - 10/15/05 08:30 AM
Must get SACD of Dark Side of The Moon if you are a floyd fan. It is a great listen from start to finish in 5.1.

Gets better each time I think
© Axiom Message Boards