Axiom Home Page
Posted By: thyname New rack for my stereo? - 02/26/06 08:44 PM
Hi guys;

Closing at my first house (condo it is) in a month or so! Now, I would need to separate my Rotel/Axiom stereo system from my TV stand, since I can use it around my future wood-burning fire place! I have seen some very good looking racks (probably 3-4 shelves) at the brochures given from my Rotel dealer, they are glass and silver and would perfectly fit my silver Rotels. Any idea where I can buy one of those racks? Thanks in advance for your replies!
Posted By: Ray3 Re: New rack for my stereo? - 02/26/06 09:35 PM
I don't know about those racks, but here are a couple of additonal ideas:

Look at the top rack, it gets a lot of attaboys

Inexpensive DIY rack that allows for expansion

I didn't really go searching for these; just ran across them and remembered where they were. Hope they are helpful.
Posted By: MarkSJohnson Re: New rack for my stereo? - 02/26/06 10:25 PM
Check out RacksandStands and StandsandMounts.
Posted By: michael_d Re: New rack for my stereo? - 02/27/06 02:47 AM
Check out my "nice rack" thread. Glass and silver racks for about $150, if they have any left. I have three.
Posted By: thyname Re: New rack for my stereo? - 02/27/06 03:43 AM
I did, they seem to be sold out on the least expensive but very nice ones. I missed it!
Posted By: Tharkun Re: New rack for my stereo? - 02/27/06 03:52 AM
The special price was just a monthly sale promotion, if you are not in a rush, check back for monthly promotions
Posted By: michael_d Re: New rack for my stereo? - 02/27/06 04:14 AM
They discontinued this one and were selling it for half cost as a close out. Too bad you missed it.

I like the new ones even better though.
Posted By: Wid Re: New rack for my stereo? - 02/27/06 04:21 AM

I don't know if this will work for ya but it does look like a good deal.
Posted By: Grexx Re: New rack for my stereo? - 02/27/06 03:01 PM
I second to that DIY Lyte Rack. Very easy to do and it looks sharp. Easy to ad more when you need to. Alot of audiophile swear by this rack for vibration control. If you are concern about that. I built one and it only cost around $100 (4 tear)
Posted By: thyname Re: New rack for my stereo? - 02/28/06 02:41 AM
Thanks guys, several sources I would be looking at, seems like I have to come up with 200 to 300 dollars for a nice glass rack.
© Axiom Message Boards