Axiom Home Page
Posted By: LT61 2 year M60 anniversary. - 03/04/06 02:48 PM
I can't believe it's been two years+ already........ from when I took "the chance".
They have truly been all I was looking for in a good stereo speaker.
Like they say: "the greater the risk......the greater the reward"

I do have a few observations, and recomendations.

I don't think they are "bright", as some have said.

They really play well loud....(this would be a bigger plus for me, if I was younger).

Use GOOD speaker wire AND connections....there will be fewer "hum" & "buzz" posts.

They really are a great speaker AND value for almost anyone interested in hi-fi sound.

I am looking forward to many more years with these babies unless,.............upgradeitus sets in.....AGAIN.

And finally, the custom shop speaker finishes look best WITHOUT pink speaker grilles.

Posted By: Kraco Re: 2 year M60 anniversary. - 03/04/06 03:44 PM
Glad to hear your still happy with them! Mine should be here on Monday, I just checked the FedEx tracking web site and there 40 miles from my house. Really appreciate the heads-up on the pink grilles,that was a real concern of mine.lol

R.T.
Posted By: Jinx Re: 2 year M60 anniversary. - 03/04/06 11:56 PM
i also have M60Ti's, and i think you will be thrilled with them. i did find them bright too, but after a little getting used to going from a soft dome tweeter to a titanium one...i wouldn't go back. the "brightness" has also been attributed to just about every speaker i have heard of that uses metal tweeters...so it's nothing new.
© Axiom Message Boards