Axiom Home Page
Posted By: Polk_Audio_LSi Axiom Audio vs Polk Audio - 05/04/06 02:12 AM
Hello this is my first post and have been reading about Axiom Audio speakers and have been liking the things that I've been learning. First of all I'm in the process of putting together a Polk Audio Monitor series system. Currently I have fronts - Monitor 40's bi-wired with Pioneer CS-G9001 (using Pioneer's as my subs). CS 1 center, Paradigm Cinema ADP bipole's all ran off an Onkyo TX-SR503 75 x 7 receiver. Now my question is what really is the difference in Axiom Audio and Polk Audio speakers?
Posted By: SirQuack Re: Axiom Audio vs Polk Audio - 05/04/06 02:48 AM
Welcome to Axiom

I think if you type "polk" in the search tool, you will find tons of threads/posts on comparisons of various Polk/Axiom models. I selected Axiom a year or so ago after a long demo process of Polk, Paradigm, and B&W. Of course, everyone has a different opinion, so it really is up to your own judgement. Obviously, this is an Axiom forum, so your going to get a lot of positive feedback towards Axiom. However, there are many people on this forum, that own other brands of speakers so you will get honest feedback.

Good Luck

© Axiom Message Boards