Axiom Home Page
Posted By: Bayne It's about time! I just placed my order!!! - 01/27/07 12:02 AM
After about 7 months I was finally given the go-ahead by my wife to click, "Proceed to Checkout." And, boy it feels good.

I ordered:
1 VP150 Center in Boston Cherry.
1 EP500 Powered Subwoofer in Boston Cherry.
1 Pair Millennia M60 Towers in Boston Cherry.
1 Pair QS8 Surrounds in Boston Cherry.
1 Center Channel Stand in Black, Height: 12.
2 Full Metal Wall Brackets in Black finish.

Hopefully the order will be here next Friday.
That's a great setup have fun with your new equipment, don't forget to post your thoughts once they arrive.
Quote:

After about 7 months I was finally given the go-ahead by my wife to click, "Proceed to Checkout." And, boy it feels good.

I ordered:
1 VP150 Center in Boston Cherry.
1 EP500 Powered Subwoofer in Boston Cherry.
1 Pair Millennia M60 Towers in Boston Cherry.
1 Pair QS8 Surrounds in Boston Cherry.
1 Center Channel Stand in Black, Height: 12.
2 Full Metal Wall Brackets in Black finish.

Hopefully the order will be here next Friday.

What are the brackets for? Just curious.

And congrats!! Recieving the speakers is better than getting christmas presents, I just got mine today so the feeling is still evident!
Congratualations!!!!

I hope that you really enjoy the setup!
Quote:

What are the brackets for? Just curious

I would guess the QS 8's,just as I have done with mine. I wanted to angle them a little from the ceiling because they are mounted right up close to it, not flat wall mounted.
Posted By: Ken.C Re: It's about time! I just placed my order!!! - 01/27/07 12:58 AM
Nah, it's for one of the M60s and the EP500.
Quote:

Nah, it's for one of the M60s and the EP500.

Well this is what I thought at first, but I started to doubt myself...
congratulations
Posted By: Bayne Re: It's about time! I just placed my order!!! - 01/27/07 02:05 AM
Quote:

Quote:

What are the brackets for? Just curious

I would guess the QS 8's,just as I have done with mine. I wanted to angle them a little from the ceiling because they are mounted right up close to it, not flat wall mounted.

That's exactly it. One of my QS 8's is going between two doors. Because of the the trim it wouldn't fit flush against the wall, so I had to have a bracket for it. I also like the flexability these brackets add, too.
Congrats on the order! It's a powerful feeling to click that submit order button. And a humbling feeling when the boxes arrive.

I'd reccomend at least 2 FMB for the EP500.
Congrats! Wow, what an amazing set up. I'm still on the fence about whether I should go with a pair of M3's or M22's for my little livingroom Defintely let us know how it sounds once it's up and running.
Congrats on the order! The waiting begins!
© Axiom Message Boards