Axiom Home Page
Posted By: kzx87 I Just ordered some m60's and a vp150 woot! - 11/02/07 12:25 PM
and an onkyo 705!

so how long does delivery take usually for the speakers?
This depends a lot where you are. I am in Montreal, and so far I received the speakers within 24 hours of "order shipped" and the "order shipped" within a few hours. In other words, I placed 5 orders of speakers in the past 5 months and received the goods the day after passing the command.

A few forum members had had less pleasant experiences, but it was always the delivery company screwing up.
I would say a good estimate no matter where you are is still the usual 3-5 business days, if farther out from a large center upto 7 days in Canada.

Eric you are one lucky guy, only 24hrs, sheesh.
I live in Victoria BC, almost as far West as you can go, and it usually takes 5 business days to get here.
well the excitement was short lived because my wife got all bent out of shape and it got really ugly and I had to cancel the orders \:\( . Man i'm so bummed. Apparently she didn't understand that it was $500 PER speaker and that a receiver is required to make them work. She honestly thought I would buy one speaker and then add another speaker and a receiver after that. Anyway, thanks for the help everyone, maybe some other time.
Too bad, sorry to hear that.

Maybe just the VP150 would make her change her mind. The extra clarity while watching movies can do wonders. You could then just build it up a pair at a time. I have friend that is going to do this and he has the lowest Pioneer on the market right now, he picked it up for just over $200. It does the job.
Geez. And I guess you are not kidding? Wow. Real sorry man. Real sorry.
Ya know- If the $500 is still on the table a pair of FO. M3's and a cheap reciever would go a long ways sound-wise and be useful in an upgrade.
This thread is just plain depressing, I'm gonna go look at those pics of Mojo's room and cheer myself up.
Posted By: Mojo Re: I Just ordered some m60's and a vp150 woot! - 11/04/07 07:01 PM
I'm glad my room cheers you up. If you ever need a downer, let me know and I'll send you the frequency response graphs for that same room.
© Axiom Message Boards