Axiom Home Page
Posted By: rome2000 ordering question - 11/12/07 02:46 AM
A question on the ordering process. I placed an order on the 6th, but then changed it the next day, but then my card was charged the day after for the original amount. I sent Axiom an email, and I'm sure it will all work out. I haven't received an shipping confirmation but doesn't a charge means that it has shipped?
Posted By: doormat Re: ordering question - 11/12/07 03:01 AM
If you order from the Factory Outlet you are charged right away to reserve the next "faulty" speaker.
Posted By: rome2000 Re: ordering question - 11/12/07 03:12 AM
I did order from the Factory Outlet. Cool, so hopefully I'll have it straightened out tomorrow.
Posted By: doormat Re: ordering question - 11/12/07 03:26 AM
with one or two weeks before a blemished unit rolls off the line there should be lots of time to get changes resolved.

And blemish is a much more accurate word than faulty. Mine had a small scratch on the bottom of one (and a big crack on the other from our friendly delivery company - quickly replaced by Axiom!)
Posted By: Andrea Re: ordering question - 11/12/07 02:10 PM
Hi rome2000:

Sorry about the confusion with your order. We sent a receipt both for the original order and the revised order. Please send me a quick PM if you did not receive them. I know Noreen did the credit that resulted from the change but this will sometimes take 3-5 business days to show up on your credit card.

The good news is that we are shipping your speakers this week. \:\)

Andrea
Posted By: rome2000 Re: ordering question - 11/12/07 03:05 PM
Hi, yes, she already credited me. You guys/gals work quick. Thanks!
Posted By: rome2000 Re: ordering question - 11/12/07 09:53 PM
Great Googly Moogly! It shipped today! I feel giddy!
Posted By: Mojo Re: ordering question - 11/12/07 11:51 PM
\:\) .
© Axiom Message Boards