Axiom Home Page
Posted By: framer2180 Axiom Shipping Problems - 12/07/07 05:19 AM
I ordered a set of M22's and the new EP350 v3 in HG Cherry on 11/27 and Brent told me that delivery would be 4 weeks..... but of course Noreen got involved and I received the "they have shipped" email today. Thats about 2 weeks if your counting. Service is so good from these guys that I want to keep ordering things just to see if they are ever late. Now I just have to convince the better half that they would be better playing Xmas music than sitting under the tree until the 25th.

Thanks again Axiom for your great customer service.

Greg
Posted By: St_PatGuy Re: Axiom Shipping Problems - 12/07/07 05:22 AM
Ha, nice problem! \:D

If only DHL could get on the same customer service page things would be peachy.
Posted By: SirQuack Re: Axiom Shipping Problems - 12/07/07 05:23 AM
WoW, you scarred me there for a minute with the title of your post. \:\)

Glad your impressed with the service, I've always been. \:\)
Posted By: jakewash Re: Axiom Shipping Problems - 12/07/07 04:38 PM
Greg when that 350 shows up I need to hear it if you wouldn't mind me dropping by. I seem to be making it a habit of inviting myself over to other peoples houses lately.

Shipped yesterday means you should get them if you are really, really lucky, Friday, otherwise Monday, unless I intercept them first;\).
Posted By: Hutzal Re: Axiom Shipping Problems - 12/07/07 05:00 PM
I would love to compare the EP500 to the EP350...I just need to make sure I bring MY sub home at the end of the session ;\)
Posted By: jakewash Re: Axiom Shipping Problems - 12/07/07 05:05 PM
Yes, the EP500 for comparison is a must, now that you have offered.
Posted By: EFalardeau Re: Axiom Shipping Problems - 12/07/07 05:08 PM
Especially since now I think they pretty much look identical!
Posted By: jakewash Re: Axiom Shipping Problems - 12/07/07 05:14 PM
They are now identical on the outside, as the driver and housing are exactly the same, just the Amp is different.
Posted By: EFalardeau Re: Axiom Shipping Problems - 12/07/07 05:22 PM
And no DSP...
Posted By: Hutzal Re: Axiom Shipping Problems - 12/07/07 05:38 PM
if Framer is willing, I would love to compare the 2
Posted By: jakewash Re: Axiom Shipping Problems - 12/07/07 05:49 PM
 Originally Posted By: EFalardeau
And no DSP...

That would be part of the different amp part.
Posted By: framer2180 Re: Axiom Shipping Problems - 12/08/07 03:46 AM

Jason,

Please accept this note as a standing invitation to check out he new 350 ANYTIME. I am looking forward to doing some comparisons with my current 350.

And Hutz, I think you are in my part of town and would love to hear the EP500 vs the EP350.

Lets see what works in the next few weeks.

Greg
Posted By: MarkSJohnson Re: Axiom Shipping Problems - 12/08/07 01:06 PM
Now I'm curious about the old/new 350 comparison as well!

Framer, if you want to keep testing Axiom shipping times without having your SO note all the shipments piling up, simply use MY address for your testing.

I love being helpful to others in this forum.

If you don't mind, test a couple of 500s and a 400 first....
Jason/Hutzal

Received my new 350 yesterday. As you guys know it comes in the 500 enclosure...sure a lot bigger than my old 350. Watched the new Bourne movie last night with both of them hooked up and it sounded so good that I couldn't bring myself to unplug either one for comparison.

Anyway, would enjoy having you over for a test drive and Hutzal, would love to compare vs. the 500.

If anyone else in Calgary is interested you are welcome as well. I live out west in Glendale. Let me know what time works, I can be available most days/nights.

Greg

Greg
I will let Robb decide first, just remember Robb I can't do week nights.
If you got yours yesterday then that bodes well for me getting it tomorrow (shipped 7 Dec). Everything takes an extra day to get to the island. Just hope I don't get it Friday (when I'm back at work). Would hate to have to lug it around any more than necessary.
A 350 vs 500 comp would be cool, and it just so happens I'll be in Cowtown next week (hint, hint)!
Greg,

I'd love to hear this myself. I'll come any time day or night, snow or shine.

Doormat

You are more than welcome to come by, I will PM you my phone#. Not sure what date the 500 might be here, that will be up to Robb.

Mojo

Same goes for you, I will keep you informed of time.
I am just waiting to what comes out. I can be there from 1-2:30PM MWF otherwise I would have my 4 yr old with me, not exactly conducive to focused listening.
It would actually be quicker to build our own 500 than wait for Robb \:D .
Any update?
© Axiom Message Boards