Axiom Home Page
Posted By: mcad64 Cue Tom Pettty - 01/17/08 01:37 PM
It's the waiting that's the hardest part!!! Sing it with me brothers!! My seven M3's ,1 EP350v3, 2 stands and 4 full metal brackets shipped yesterday. Anyone think Purolator will get them to me before the weekend (S. Ontario)? Also, does Purolator work weekends? I suspect not.
Fade out Tom Petty
Mike
Posted By: Nachosgrande Re: Cue Tom Pettty - 01/17/08 03:22 PM
Congrats - well at least you'll be set up for the Super Bowl halftime show!
Posted By: EFalardeau Re: Cue Tom Pettty - 01/17/08 03:29 PM
Did you receive the "shipped" e-mail? If so, I always get things within 24h in Montreal. Are farther from Toronto than that?
Posted By: Hutzal Re: Cue Tom Pettty - 01/17/08 03:35 PM
wow, thats quite the system!! M3s all around, you MUST post pics when you receive them!
Posted By: mcad64 Re: Cue Tom Pettty - 01/17/08 03:54 PM
 Originally Posted By: EFalardeau
Did you receive the "shipped" e-mail? If so, I always get things within 24h in Montreal. Are farther from Toronto than that?

I'm about an 1.5 hrs from TO. I am crossing my fingers that they arrive before the weekend!! \:D
Mike
Posted By: DaveG Re: Cue Tom Pettty - 01/17/08 04:32 PM
Good luck on your shipment, hope you make it for the weekend.
Posted By: mcad64 Re: Cue Tom Pettty - 01/17/08 05:48 PM
Well as of 12:46PM eastern time I have a foyer full of Axiom boxes. From an email yesterday at 4 to my doorstep less than 24 hours later....SWEET. Only thing is I ordered the EP350V3 a week after the rest of the stuff (after hearing Alan's glowing review)so it isn't here yet!! ANYWHO...what am I doing talking to you schmucks(J/K) when I could be listening to my new speakers. I will post later when I have had time to listen to them!!
Mike
Posted By: Wid Re: Cue Tom Pettty - 01/17/08 05:50 PM

Good times to come, congrats.
Posted By: EFalardeau Re: Cue Tom Pettty - 01/17/08 06:02 PM
Get off that keyboard and set that up! \:\)
Posted By: Hutzal Re: Cue Tom Pettty - 01/17/08 06:39 PM
 Originally Posted By: EFalardeau
Get off that keyboard and set that up! \:\)

As important as actually setting up the speakers is, I think bringing your digital camera for pictures is more important \:\/
Posted By: DaveG Re: Cue Tom Pettty - 01/17/08 07:01 PM
Have fun and don't forget the pictures.
Posted By: Capn_Pickard Re: Cue Tom Pettty - 01/17/08 07:03 PM
what a bunch of picture whores... myself included.

Please post ASAP.

Congrats, too.
Posted By: RickF Re: Cue Tom Pettty - 01/17/08 08:07 PM
Somebody call??
Posted By: mcad64 Re: Cue Tom Pettty - 01/17/08 10:58 PM
Ok, so I just checked my email again and I just received another notice that my order is shipping. Now if I am as lucky with the sub as I was with the rest of the stuff I may have an EP350V2 by Friday afternoon. Cross my fingers. Still haven't really listened to the speakers. Will do that when we put the twins to bed. Also, have to show the spousal unit and see if we are a go/ no go on THESE speakers. Wish me luck!!
Mike
Posted By: Hutzal Re: Cue Tom Pettty - 01/17/08 11:30 PM
I hope you're not suggesting you're going to ASK the spousal unit...are you?????!!!
© Axiom Message Boards