Axiom Home Page
Posted By: zzyzx Factory Order Placed :) - 04/02/08 08:39 PM
I went ahead and placed a Factory Direct order for the following:
2 - M80's
2 - QS8
2 - FMSQS Stands
1 - VP150
All speakers in Black Oak

Maybe they will be anxious to ship out and pull some new ones .You know, just in case the dollar falls more ;\)

I want to thank EVERYONE who has bared with me and has helped answer questions. I really look forward to hearing these.

I was going to place a order for the Emotiva XPA-5 as well, but they seems to have sold out already

I promise to take pictures of the boxes as well as the speakers when the arrive as well!
Posted By: EFalardeau Re: Factory Order Placed :) - 04/02/08 08:46 PM
Welcome to our ever-growing family.
You will simply LOVE these speakers (platonicly, of course, altough you have me worried with your "bared with me" \:\) ).
Posted By: SRoode Re: Factory Order Placed :) - 04/02/08 09:11 PM
Good for you zzyyzx!

I ordered factory direct 17 days ago, and I just got shipping notification today. This is going to be the longest part of the wait! I ordered 2-M80's, 2-EP500's, 1-VP150 in black oak too (I already have 4-QS8's in black oak). I'll be putting pix up too once they are set up.
Posted By: fredk Re: Factory Order Placed :) - 04/02/08 09:19 PM
 Quote:
altough you have me worried with your "bared with me"

Clearly you havn't been hanging around the shoutbox in the wee hours of the morning
Posted By: zzyzx Re: Factory Order Placed :) - 04/02/08 09:50 PM
 Originally Posted By: SRoode
Good for you zzyyzx!

I ordered factory direct 17 days ago, and I just got shipping notification today. This is going to be the longest part of the wait! I ordered 2-M80's, 2-EP500's, 1-VP150 in black oak too (I already have 4-QS8's in black oak). I'll be putting pix up too once they are set up.

Great! Hope all goes well on the shipping \:\)
Posted By: terzaghi Re: Factory Order Placed :) - 04/02/08 10:45 PM
I only found one flaw on the back of my ep500 out of an entire epic 80/500 5.1 setup. Def. worth the wait and the Additional $300+ dollars I saved
Posted By: zzyzx Re: Factory Order Placed :) - 04/02/08 10:56 PM
 Originally Posted By: terzaghi
I only found one flaw on the back of my ep500 out of an entire epic 80/500 5.1 setup. Def. worth the wait and the Additional $300+ dollars I saved

That is fantastic! In fact I don't think I've read one thread about anything bigger then a scuff or scratch at most. There seems to be more comments on the fact that people don't see anything at all.

I figured gorilla shipping would cause a couple of scuffs anyway \:\)
Posted By: Murph Re: Factory Order Placed :) - 04/03/08 05:11 PM
GRATZ!
Be prepared to listen to your entire music and movie collection all over again!
Posted By: DaveG Re: Factory Order Placed :) - 04/03/08 05:57 PM
Welcome and congrats on your speaker purchase.
© Axiom Message Boards