Axiom Home Page
Posted By: sponger_2 not sure if its allowed?? - 07/07/08 07:26 PM
but i have 4 samples of colors from axiom. they cost me $10.00 each but thought why dont i ship these out to the next person?, and hopefully they do the same in return to the next person. the colors i got from axiom are the stock boston cherry, custom vermont maple, custom cinnamon beech, and custom warm cherrywood. just pay for the shipping and they are yours. then when you are done with them send them to someone else.
Posted By: nickbuol Re: not sure if its allowed?? - 07/07/08 07:55 PM
I think as a general rule here (without checking the FAQ), anything that requires an exchange of money is prohibitted here in the forums. It helps to prevent any liability issues for Axiom. I know that other members here wanted to sell some movies to people, but decided in the end to just give them away to others in the Axiom family (people on these forums). Heck, that guy even paid for the shipping so that there was no money exchanging hands.

So, I don't know what to tell you other than it is better to play it safe and either give them away with you covering shipping, or try to sell them elsewhere that allows that.

I realize that you are trying to do a good thing here, so I DO want to thank you for your good intentions.
Posted By: sponger_2 Re: not sure if its allowed?? - 07/07/08 08:02 PM
i see. i dont want any money for them, i just figured pay the shipping and no probs. i guess we'll see from axiom if its a prob.
Posted By: fredk Re: not sure if its allowed?? - 07/07/08 10:52 PM
Sponger. I think what you are doing is ok, particularly since you are not asking for anything. Its recycling of a sort.
Posted By: JohnK Re: not sure if its allowed?? - 07/08/08 01:31 AM
Scott, the language in the rules of conduct prohibits "...advertisements or commercial solicitations of any kind". In my opinion what you propose couldn't in any way violate that(of course, keep in mind that I've been informed that on occasion my interpretations, e.g., of the Internal Revenue Code, have been incorrect).
Posted By: SirQuack Re: not sure if its allowed?? - 07/08/08 03:30 AM
I agree, if anything it will help promote more sales for Axiom. I was thinking, I also have a box of 4-5 different colors back when I was debating on my current Ebony Pica customs... hmmm
Posted By: sponger_2 Re: not sure if its allowed?? - 07/08/08 05:17 AM
all right then. so does anybody want these to help you decide which colors will fit your room decor? remember it has to please the wife. lol.
Posted By: Murph Re: not sure if its allowed?? - 07/15/08 04:35 PM
NO!!!!! and everyone stop posting pictures of high gloss cherry speakers too and making me jealous all the time!

Kidding of course.
© Axiom Message Boards