Axiom Home Page
Posted By: majik Denon 3808ci - 01/19/09 11:12 PM
Well, I finally pulled the trigger and picked one up this week. I'm just waiting on confirmation of the ep800 being ready to ship and I'll pay off the rest of my layaway plan so that I can get my Epic 80 - 800 set up!! Does anyone know why I can't find any info about the EP800 on the axiom website? It's nowhere to be found.

By the way, someone had mentioned that I should be entitled to a discount because I am buying 5 articles from Axiom. I want to go ahead and get the floor stands for the Q8s, but definitely want to take advantage of that discount if possible; how do I go about doing that? Just call?

Last but definitely not least, I hope... really REALLY hope, that I'll be able to get some help with setting up the Denon once my Axioms get here! Pleeeease??? =)
Posted By: terzaghi Re: Denon 3808ci - 01/19/09 11:16 PM
If you had all 5 items (or more) in your cart during the time of purchase the 5% discount has already been applied. if not, give them a call with your order numbers and I am sure they will make it happen.
Posted By: jakewash Re: Denon 3808ci - 01/20/09 10:44 AM
And yes we should be able to help you through most issues with the 3808 or at least point you in the right direction to find an answer.
Posted By: majik Re: Denon 3808ci - 01/22/09 03:33 PM
Thanks guys! I called and JC said there wouldn't be a problem with the stands - but I'm thinking I might build my own... I like the hockey puck idea, but I'm thinking and a bigger scale. I'll post pics when they're done, although I can tell you know that I'll be going with the same idea as the ones found at axiom. I can buy 100 pucks for 50$ all I need after that is some plywood and some glue really... lol. we'll see how it turns out.

Now... does ANYONE have any news on the 800? I'm dying to get my setup going!
© Axiom Message Boards