Axiom Home Page
Posted By: bbigwyrs fool proof WHy vynil is top +cd kill music - 01/26/09 06:37 PM
happy New year i am not ban HA!

i lerk hare and don post excep when i have fact to teach.
I have proof vynil is best? remeber the voyager space ship it has gold LP of rock on it so any allen life can here true world top audiopile sound see? they no send cd that proofs cd sound is bad scintests dont like cd to!

and other proof are i used to stop my truck anyplace and fine audiopile stero shops or record shops on my route when I first am here, now no more record shop an no more audiopile stereo shops. now that cd is here all are gone see?cd kill audiopile music
now web pros have there proof cd is no good an vynil is true world the best i hope every audiopile go back to lp!
you see? proof! ha!

REFLECT!
oh, how I've missed you.
Vampires don't reflect.
 Originally Posted By: tomtuttle
oh, how I've missed you.

LOL! \:D I don't feel safe driving now.
Posted By: Murph Re: fool proof WHy vynil is top +cd kill music - 01/26/09 06:53 PM
At least he used to be funny, this was just blah.

Damn, I said I would never post in one of his threads.

Oh well.

BLAH!!!!!
Tell me you don't post on these forums while you're driving.
Maybe if you guys would not respond to him, he would REFLECT this. ..!..
 Originally Posted By: tomtuttle
Tell me you don't post on these forums while you're driving.

No! But that might be safer than driving in any of the areas around vinyl shops in the United States.
Good thing this wasn't my first day here. I probably would have stayed over on the AV123 forum.
Another interesting artical

http://www.soundstageav.com/mastersonaudio/20050415.htm

pn
 Originally Posted By: Worfzara

No komparisen. He writes to goodly.
Another interesting article for the original poster link .
Some still not know vynil is best. i have idea. i travel all around us and ca bring my vynil and turntables to any AXiomoe that want to hear superior sound. I only need place to park my big RIg in your yard and i can proof in person true world sound.
i cant promoisebut maybe?
Cam,
Considering the “challenges” we all have, your post, at best, is mean-spirited.
\:\(
BBigwyrs

I appreciate that fact that you want to spread the gospel about vinyl being superior to digital. And, there may be some validity to your statement. But for me and many others the increase in fidelity is at best marginal and not worth the extra cost and hassle.

1. I can't play vinyl in my car.
2. I can't jog with vinyl.
3. I am much more hesitant about buying used vinyl.
4. I have to be "oh so" carful with vinyl to ensure no scratches.
5. The cost of moving to a good quality turntable is at least 2 and more like 5 times the cost of a good CD player, before I start to hear the difference between the 2 formats.

Does vinyl sound better? Maybe, I will agree it sounds different. For me, I will stick with my $300 blu-ray/CD player and enjoy the pure clean natural sound of digital recordings.

I have no regrets.

pn
 Originally Posted By: lhulls
Cam,
Considering the “challenges” we all have, your post, at best, is mean-spirited.
\:\(

I know every post is left to one's interpretation, but I don't send messages with any ill intent, just facetiousness. I've read through many replies to the original posters previous threads and they (subjective) could deem more merit as being "mean-spirited".
Posted By: RickF Re: fool proof WHy vynil is top +cd kill music - 01/26/09 11:55 PM
Fellas ... bbigwyrs is an alter ego of an existing poster here on the boards that stops by from time to time to stir things up because boredom is getting the better of him within the confines of the cubicle.

Probably just as well to leave him be and don't reply.

\:D You know, Rick, that's what I thought initially (alter ego) as I'm a new poster on Axiom forums myself. After a while though, I started wondering if maybe Bigwyrs had some real issues Thanks for setting the record straight, I was getting a little concerned this guy might park on my front lawn, stand on a soap box, and start cursing me for using cd's while my vinyl...err..."vynil" remains in storage for another 20 yrs! \:D
Posted By: RickF Re: fool proof WHy vynil is top +cd kill music - 01/27/09 12:08 AM
\:D
Rick, is that a confession?
Could it be that Rick is actually the alter ego of BBigwyrs?
No. He is the alter ego of brother bob. \:D
Posted By: Ken.C Re: fool proof WHy vynil is top +cd kill music - 01/27/09 04:12 AM
Zing!
Posted By: Murph Re: fool proof WHy vynil is top +cd kill music - 01/27/09 03:56 PM
If Axiom would care to send me an IP or MAC address of our BBIg poster, I'd be glad to take a shot at identifing our friend and then narrow it down to a few options.

We could then have a contest to pick the identity and offer a suitably fitting prize like a superior fidelity, vinyl version of William Shatner's Greatest Hits for the winner.

Kidding of course, but still feel free to send the IP. ;\)
Oh crap. Not another contest! \:\)
 Originally Posted By: MarkSJohnson
Oh crap. Not another contest! \:\)

I never win anything!
MURPHBLAH NO ban i! remeber i offer to come to axiomoe members who not belive in vynil and proof you! i only need to park big rig in yard when i in your town.
C'mon, JP....fess up.... (bbigwyrs.bot)
Seriously, dude. Your little game is not fun for the rest of us.
Posted By: Murph Re: fool proof WHy vynil is top +cd kill music - 01/27/09 06:15 PM
No problem. Good Idea actually. I live at
24 Sussex Drive,
Ottawa, Ontario

Here is a picture of my house so you can find it easier. My lawn is huge and there is plenty of space to park your rig in.

The only thing I should tell you is that I suffer from dementia and sometimes I believe that I am actually the Prime Minister of Canada. But absolutely do not take no for an answer. I really want to hear the difference.
Anybody have a Crawford, TX address?
He sold the ranch. It was all a ruse anyway, as he's a rich boy from Connecticut and never was a cowboy.
Awsome Murph, just Awsome!
I only need parkingSpace for bigRig for one nite, maybee electick hook-up as well,. need to power the turntabel for teh vynil.

REFLECT!

Auidopile can join me in celebrate viktory over CDmp3 yucky yucky
Crap, which ID am I logged into ... lemme check -

Oh dear, is my face red.

Does this spell the end for bbigwyrs? Stayed tuned next week for the next episode of As the Forum Turns.
 Originally Posted By: jakewash
Does this spell the end for bbigwyrs? Stayed tuned next week for the next episode of As the Forum Turns.

And I was just getting to like him.
Very entertaining \:D \:D \:D
too funny
almost tooo funny
© Axiom Message Boards